Fiction work based on Gabrielle Payne, an eighteen year old young lady fresh out of high school that was definitely about to head down the wrong road. With little family and friends around she was looking for something really special.
Through all of the partying and different male friends her life was moving way too fast. She found hope that her life may can be just how she really wanted it to when she finally meets Tre’ Johnson. The general manager at a local mortgage company who had just what she needed, Thug Lovin.
He was all she ever wanted in a man. He was older, handsome, romantic, and he swept her right off her feet. Her dreams had finally come true. Little did she know her fairy tale relationship turned marriage was suddenly about to come to a devastating end.
With family in one ear and her best friend in the other, Gabrielle soon realizes that the man she married and who fathered her only son was suddenly becoming someone she didn’t know. The lies, cheating, sneaking around and his odd behavior were making her regret her not so perfect married life. Who was this guy? Was Tre’ Johnson getting tired of the married life or was he just showing her the person he really was all along. Gabrielle’s discovery of the person she married was mind boggling. She realized that from the beginning what she thought of Tre’ Johnson was only a Misconception.
The story shows just how easy one can get drawn to a person based on the representative they present in the beginning. Author C. Hayes shows how Gabrielle fell in love with her dream man, how through all the different women and deceit she found the strength and courage to leave, and how she let her heart love again with the ultimate question of “Will her new found love turn out to be just another Misconception?”
The book is now available on her website, Amazon.com, BN. com, in both print, Kindle and Nook versions.
“Never, never judge a book by it’s cover. Just because something looks good on the outside, doesn’t mean it’s not spoiled and rotten on the inside. I give Misconceptions five stars.” Yolanda Gore, Inspirational Literary Circle
C. Hayes is now working on her second novel “Life’s Dirty Lessons” all while working full time, being a mother of two boys of who she shares a business with and on a book tour with Misconceptions.
For more information on Cosha Hayes please visit her site at www.cshayes.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here