As previously reported, Bosh’s ex Allison Mathis claims she had brokered a $250,000 deal with “BW” producers to appear on the show — but Bosh threatened to sue if that happened, so the producers caved … and axed Allison after she had already taped two episodes.
But now, according to TMZ, Bosh claims it’s all BS — firing back with his own legal docs in Orange County, Florida … insisting it’s not his fault producers decided to cut Allison from the show.
Bosh says that whatever he may or may not have said to producers … his intention was never to ruin Allison’s career — he was merely “acting to protect his own economic or financial interests.”
As a result, Bosh insists he shouldn’t have to pay Allison squat for the entire ordeal — and wants a judge to trash her lawsuit.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here