As previously reported, Bosh’s ex Allison Mathis claims she had brokered a $250,000 deal with “BW” producers to appear on the show — but Bosh threatened to sue if that happened, so the producers caved … and axed Allison after she had already taped two episodes.
But now, according to TMZ, Bosh claims it’s all BS — firing back with his own legal docs in Orange County, Florida … insisting it’s not his fault producers decided to cut Allison from the show.
Bosh says that whatever he may or may not have said to producers … his intention was never to ruin Allison’s career — he was merely “acting to protect his own economic or financial interests.”
As a result, Bosh insists he shouldn’t have to pay Allison squat for the entire ordeal — and wants a judge to trash her lawsuit.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here