As previously reported, Bosh’s ex Allison Mathis claims she had brokered a $250,000 deal with “BW” producers to appear on the show — but Bosh threatened to sue if that happened, so the producers caved … and axed Allison after she had already taped two episodes.
But now, according to TMZ, Bosh claims it’s all BS — firing back with his own legal docs in Orange County, Florida … insisting it’s not his fault producers decided to cut Allison from the show.
Bosh says that whatever he may or may not have said to producers … his intention was never to ruin Allison’s career — he was merely “acting to protect his own economic or financial interests.”
As a result, Bosh insists he shouldn’t have to pay Allison squat for the entire ordeal — and wants a judge to trash her lawsuit.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Golden State Warriors and Steph Curry Mingle with Pres. Obama
- John Hairston: Why So Many R&B Radio Stations Are Becoming Black History!
- Kanye West 53 Million dollars in Debt; the TRUTH Behind the SHINE
- Corrie Harris Asks Are you 'Entouch' with Fashion?
- Happy Valentines Day from ThisNthat: 3 Funny Videos Just for You!
- Steve Harvey's Decepti-Date Segment is An #EpicFail
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here