As previously reported, Bosh’s ex Allison Mathis claims she had brokered a $250,000 deal with “BW” producers to appear on the show — but Bosh threatened to sue if that happened, so the producers caved … and axed Allison after she had already taped two episodes.
But now, according to TMZ, Bosh claims it’s all BS — firing back with his own legal docs in Orange County, Florida … insisting it’s not his fault producers decided to cut Allison from the show.
Bosh says that whatever he may or may not have said to producers … his intention was never to ruin Allison’s career — he was merely “acting to protect his own economic or financial interests.”
As a result, Bosh insists he shouldn’t have to pay Allison squat for the entire ordeal — and wants a judge to trash her lawsuit.
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here