*Dave Chappelle is a surprisingly private man, but he finally opened up on San Francisco’s Wild 94.9 radio station to talk about, well … everything, including being booed in Miami.
He was scheduled to be the funny man at a July standup show for a charity event, but he refused to tell jokes for 45 minutes. The media and of course Twitter-verse lit up with comments and criticism.
But what the rest of the world didn’t see was the heckling and recording of the comedian from the audience seats. After sharing his side of the story, one would imagine things got cleared up some things.
He goes into detail about who was in the audience, a bit of racism, exploitation, and some dissatisfaction.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Malcolm Jamal Warner: ‘Cosby Show’ Legacy ‘Tarnished’ by Bill Cosby (Watch)
- Raven Symone Says She Wouldn't Hire Someone With Ethnic Sounding Name; #BlackTwitter Pounces
- What Happened to US Government Employee Kanika Powell?
- Danny Glover Joins Gabrielle Union's ‘A Meyer’s Christmas’; Ernie Hudson Added to ‘Graves’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here