*Dave Chappelle is a surprisingly private man, but he finally opened up on San Francisco’s Wild 94.9 radio station to talk about, well … everything, including being booed in Miami.
He was scheduled to be the funny man at a July standup show for a charity event, but he refused to tell jokes for 45 minutes. The media and of course Twitter-verse lit up with comments and criticism.
But what the rest of the world didn’t see was the heckling and recording of the comedian from the audience seats. After sharing his side of the story, one would imagine things got cleared up some things.
He goes into detail about who was in the audience, a bit of racism, exploitation, and some dissatisfaction.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here