*Dave Chappelle is a surprisingly private man, but he finally opened up on San Francisco’s Wild 94.9 radio station to talk about, well … everything, including being booed in Miami.
He was scheduled to be the funny man at a July standup show for a charity event, but he refused to tell jokes for 45 minutes. The media and of course Twitter-verse lit up with comments and criticism.
But what the rest of the world didn’t see was the heckling and recording of the comedian from the audience seats. After sharing his side of the story, one would imagine things got cleared up some things.
He goes into detail about who was in the audience, a bit of racism, exploitation, and some dissatisfaction.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- First Look: Rihanna’s New Line of Star Trek-Inspired Dior Sunglasses
- Opinion: How Democratic Superdelegates decided the 2016 Election
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here