*Dave Chappelle is a surprisingly private man, but he finally opened up on San Francisco’s Wild 94.9 radio station to talk about, well … everything, including being booed in Miami.
He was scheduled to be the funny man at a July standup show for a charity event, but he refused to tell jokes for 45 minutes. The media and of course Twitter-verse lit up with comments and criticism.
But what the rest of the world didn’t see was the heckling and recording of the comedian from the audience seats. After sharing his side of the story, one would imagine things got cleared up some things.
He goes into detail about who was in the audience, a bit of racism, exploitation, and some dissatisfaction.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here