*Dave Chappelle is a surprisingly private man, but he finally opened up on San Francisco’s Wild 94.9 radio station to talk about, well … everything, including being booed in Miami.
He was scheduled to be the funny man at a July standup show for a charity event, but he refused to tell jokes for 45 minutes. The media and of course Twitter-verse lit up with comments and criticism.
But what the rest of the world didn’t see was the heckling and recording of the comedian from the audience seats. After sharing his side of the story, one would imagine things got cleared up some things.
He goes into detail about who was in the audience, a bit of racism, exploitation, and some dissatisfaction.
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Stan Sheppard: 'Why Do A&R Directors Positions Still Exist?'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Nappywood’s 3rd L.A. Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo Attracts Stars
- THE (07-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here