*Dave Chappelle is a surprisingly private man, but he finally opened up on San Francisco’s Wild 94.9 radio station to talk about, well … everything, including being booed in Miami.
He was scheduled to be the funny man at a July standup show for a charity event, but he refused to tell jokes for 45 minutes. The media and of course Twitter-verse lit up with comments and criticism.
But what the rest of the world didn’t see was the heckling and recording of the comedian from the audience seats. After sharing his side of the story, one would imagine things got cleared up some things.
He goes into detail about who was in the audience, a bit of racism, exploitation, and some dissatisfaction.
- Hot Mess! McDonald's Worker Pulled Out of Drive-Thru Window (WATCH)
- VH1 Preps Viewers for What’s to Come with ‘Stevie & Joseline’ Teaser
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here