*Dave Chappelle is a surprisingly private man, but he finally opened up on San Francisco’s Wild 94.9 radio station to talk about, well … everything, including being booed in Miami.
He was scheduled to be the funny man at a July standup show for a charity event, but he refused to tell jokes for 45 minutes. The media and of course Twitter-verse lit up with comments and criticism.
But what the rest of the world didn’t see was the heckling and recording of the comedian from the audience seats. After sharing his side of the story, one would imagine things got cleared up some things.
He goes into detail about who was in the audience, a bit of racism, exploitation, and some dissatisfaction.
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here