*Dave Chappelle is a surprisingly private man, but he finally opened up on San Francisco’s Wild 94.9 radio station to talk about, well … everything, including being booed in Miami.
He was scheduled to be the funny man at a July standup show for a charity event, but he refused to tell jokes for 45 minutes. The media and of course Twitter-verse lit up with comments and criticism.
But what the rest of the world didn’t see was the heckling and recording of the comedian from the audience seats. After sharing his side of the story, one would imagine things got cleared up some things.
He goes into detail about who was in the audience, a bit of racism, exploitation, and some dissatisfaction.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chris Brown Snatches Phone Away From Woman Recording Him (Watch)
- Malia Obama to Intern This Summer at U.S. Embassy in Spain
- Usher’s ‘Don’t Trump America’ Shirt from BET Awards Now On Sale
- Lil Wayne’s Prison Memoir ‘Gone Til November’ Finally Due in October
- Dollywood's 'World's Fastest Wooden Coaster' is Slowed due to Recall
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- THE (06-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here