*Def Jam is more than struggling lately.
The record label recently told 20 staffers along with executives Jonathan McHugh and Chris Hicks, to bounce. But the pair will continue to do consulting work for the label.
So on Tuesday, the label along with Universal Republic, announced they are expanding “their creative teams” with the addition of Brandon Creed, the guy who manages the career of Bruno Mars and songwriters The Smeezintons.
“As we continue to expand our creative investments, Brandon is a perfect fit,” stated Def Jam CEO Barry Weiss. “Besides being a great artists’ manager, he is also a talented A&R and creative executive. We plan to get him very involved across our labels at Island Def Jam Motown and Universal Republic.”
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Tyga, Dule Hill, Jacob Latimore Cast in Thriller ‘Sleight’
- Laurence Fishburne to Play Alex Haley in A&E’s ‘Roots’ Remake
- ‘Dukes of Hazzard’ Pulled from TV Land Over Confederate Flag Car
- National Action Network to Convene Members of Congress, Administration and Civil Rights Leaders for a Legislative & Policy Conference on Capitol Hill
- Flo Rida Pulls Out of Miss USA Pageant Over Donald Trump Comments
- Obama Crashes FLOTUS' Girl Scout Campfire: 'What Are You Doing in My Yard?'
- FBI: Lightning May Have Caused Fire at Mt. Zion AME Church
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here