*Tupac Shakur’s rap group The Outlawz continue to claim that they smoked the rapper’s cremated ashes in an effort to honor a line in one of his songs.
Outlawz members Young Noble and E.D.I. Mean are confirming longstanding rumors that they paid tribute to Shakur by lighting up a blunt filled with a mix of marijuana and his ashes at a memorial beach party.
Noble tells Vlad TV, “Yes, it’s definitely true… Had a little memorial for him with his mom and his family. We had hit the beach, threw (in) a lot of s**t he liked at the beach. Some weed, some chicken wings, he loved orange soda… Pac loved that kind of s**t, so we were giving him our own farewell.”
Referring to one of Shakur’s songs, E.D.I. Mean alleges it was his idea to follow what he felt was his late friend’s wish.
“I came up with that s**t. If you listen to ‘Black Jesus,’ he (Shakur) said, ‘Last wishes, n**gas smoke my ashes.’ That was a request that he had. Now, how serious he was about it? We took it serious (sic).”
The revelation emerges as the 15th anniversary of Shakur’s death approaches on Sept. 13.
Below, the “smoke my ashes” line is at 2:14.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here