*Tupac Shakur’s rap group The Outlawz continue to claim that they smoked the rapper’s cremated ashes in an effort to honor a line in one of his songs.
Outlawz members Young Noble and E.D.I. Mean are confirming longstanding rumors that they paid tribute to Shakur by lighting up a blunt filled with a mix of marijuana and his ashes at a memorial beach party.
Noble tells Vlad TV, “Yes, it’s definitely true… Had a little memorial for him with his mom and his family. We had hit the beach, threw (in) a lot of s**t he liked at the beach. Some weed, some chicken wings, he loved orange soda… Pac loved that kind of s**t, so we were giving him our own farewell.”
Referring to one of Shakur’s songs, E.D.I. Mean alleges it was his idea to follow what he felt was his late friend’s wish.
“I came up with that s**t. If you listen to ‘Black Jesus,’ he (Shakur) said, ‘Last wishes, n**gas smoke my ashes.’ That was a request that he had. Now, how serious he was about it? We took it serious (sic).”
The revelation emerges as the 15th anniversary of Shakur’s death approaches on Sept. 13.
Below, the “smoke my ashes” line is at 2:14.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here