*Tupac Shakur’s rap group The Outlawz continue to claim that they smoked the rapper’s cremated ashes in an effort to honor a line in one of his songs.
Outlawz members Young Noble and E.D.I. Mean are confirming longstanding rumors that they paid tribute to Shakur by lighting up a blunt filled with a mix of marijuana and his ashes at a memorial beach party.
Noble tells Vlad TV, “Yes, it’s definitely true… Had a little memorial for him with his mom and his family. We had hit the beach, threw (in) a lot of s**t he liked at the beach. Some weed, some chicken wings, he loved orange soda… Pac loved that kind of s**t, so we were giving him our own farewell.”
Referring to one of Shakur’s songs, E.D.I. Mean alleges it was his idea to follow what he felt was his late friend’s wish.
“I came up with that s**t. If you listen to ‘Black Jesus,’ he (Shakur) said, ‘Last wishes, n**gas smoke my ashes.’ That was a request that he had. Now, how serious he was about it? We took it serious (sic).”
The revelation emerges as the 15th anniversary of Shakur’s death approaches on Sept. 13.
Below, the “smoke my ashes” line is at 2:14.
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Celebrities React to Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Ice-T and Coco Are Gonna Have A Baby!
- Report: Joe Jackson Suffers Stroke/Blindness in Brazil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here