*Tupac Shakur’s rap group The Outlawz continue to claim that they smoked the rapper’s cremated ashes in an effort to honor a line in one of his songs.
Outlawz members Young Noble and E.D.I. Mean are confirming longstanding rumors that they paid tribute to Shakur by lighting up a blunt filled with a mix of marijuana and his ashes at a memorial beach party.
Noble tells Vlad TV, “Yes, it’s definitely true… Had a little memorial for him with his mom and his family. We had hit the beach, threw (in) a lot of s**t he liked at the beach. Some weed, some chicken wings, he loved orange soda… Pac loved that kind of s**t, so we were giving him our own farewell.”
Referring to one of Shakur’s songs, E.D.I. Mean alleges it was his idea to follow what he felt was his late friend’s wish.
“I came up with that s**t. If you listen to ‘Black Jesus,’ he (Shakur) said, ‘Last wishes, n**gas smoke my ashes.’ That was a request that he had. Now, how serious he was about it? We took it serious (sic).”
The revelation emerges as the 15th anniversary of Shakur’s death approaches on Sept. 13.
Below, the “smoke my ashes” line is at 2:14.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend’s ‘Granny’ Meets Great Granddaughter Luna Simone (Pic)
- EUR Exclusive! Tyler Perry in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Clip #TMNT2 (WATCH)
- Prince Sax Player Joins FAMU Wind Symphony for Beautiful 'Purple Rain' Performance (Watch)
- Grad Party Cancels T.I. Gig after Shooting; Wants $55,000 Payment Back
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here