*Tupac Shakur’s rap group The Outlawz continue to claim that they smoked the rapper’s cremated ashes in an effort to honor a line in one of his songs.
Outlawz members Young Noble and E.D.I. Mean are confirming longstanding rumors that they paid tribute to Shakur by lighting up a blunt filled with a mix of marijuana and his ashes at a memorial beach party.
Noble tells Vlad TV, “Yes, it’s definitely true… Had a little memorial for him with his mom and his family. We had hit the beach, threw (in) a lot of s**t he liked at the beach. Some weed, some chicken wings, he loved orange soda… Pac loved that kind of s**t, so we were giving him our own farewell.”
Referring to one of Shakur’s songs, E.D.I. Mean alleges it was his idea to follow what he felt was his late friend’s wish.
“I came up with that s**t. If you listen to ‘Black Jesus,’ he (Shakur) said, ‘Last wishes, n**gas smoke my ashes.’ That was a request that he had. Now, how serious he was about it? We took it serious (sic).”
The revelation emerges as the 15th anniversary of Shakur’s death approaches on Sept. 13.
Below, the “smoke my ashes” line is at 2:14.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyonce Shows Up at the Met Gala Without U-Know-Who (WATCH)
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here