*Dwayne Johnson, the wrestler-turned-actor formerly known by his ring name “The Rock,” is attached as an executive producer on a fictional drama project from Jerry Bruckheimer set in the world of 1980s wrestling.
The one-hour project, which has a put pilot commitment at the network, hails from Jerry Bruckheimer Television in association with Warner Bros. Television.
It features Brent Fletcher (Spartacus: Blood and Sand, Spartacus: Gods of the Arena) and Seamus Kevin Fahey (The Forgotten, Spartacus: Gods of the Arena) as co-executive producers and writers, with KristieAnne Reed (Chase, Dark Blue) on board as a co-EP.
Bruckheimer TV’s Jonathan Littman will join Bruckheimer and Johnson as an executive producer.
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here