*Dwayne Johnson, the wrestler-turned-actor formerly known by his ring name “The Rock,” is attached as an executive producer on a fictional drama project from Jerry Bruckheimer set in the world of 1980s wrestling.
The one-hour project, which has a put pilot commitment at the network, hails from Jerry Bruckheimer Television in association with Warner Bros. Television.
It features Brent Fletcher (Spartacus: Blood and Sand, Spartacus: Gods of the Arena) and Seamus Kevin Fahey (The Forgotten, Spartacus: Gods of the Arena) as co-executive producers and writers, with KristieAnne Reed (Chase, Dark Blue) on board as a co-EP.
Bruckheimer TV’s Jonathan Littman will join Bruckheimer and Johnson as an executive producer.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Hannibal Buress Joins Cast of 'Baywatch' Movie
- ‘Lethal Weapon’ TV Reboot Taps Damon Wayans for Danny Glover Role
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here