*Forest Whitaker is showing off his flexibility again in a new film with Anthony Mackie, Mike Epps, and Sanaa Lathan. Called “Vipaka,” the psychological “voodoo” horror flick will be directed by Philippe Caland.
The story follows a severely disturbed contractor (Whitaker) who is seeking help from a life coach (Mackie). While he’s seeking therapy, things begin to get a little twisted when the sessions turn into mind games. The contractor abducts the life coach and uses his spiritual messages to terrorize him and his family.
The film started production in New Orleans earlier this week. The story was written by Shin Shimosawa, co-producer of “The Grudge” movies.
No word yet on an expected release date.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Kobe to Receive 'Legend' Award, Gilbert Arneas Trolls Nick Young
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here