*Forest Whitaker is showing off his flexibility again in a new film with Anthony Mackie, Mike Epps, and Sanaa Lathan. Called “Vipaka,” the psychological “voodoo” horror flick will be directed by Philippe Caland.
The story follows a severely disturbed contractor (Whitaker) who is seeking help from a life coach (Mackie). While he’s seeking therapy, things begin to get a little twisted when the sessions turn into mind games. The contractor abducts the life coach and uses his spiritual messages to terrorize him and his family.
The film started production in New Orleans earlier this week. The story was written by Shin Shimosawa, co-producer of “The Grudge” movies.
No word yet on an expected release date.
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice-T & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here