*Forest Whitaker is showing off his flexibility again in a new film with Anthony Mackie, Mike Epps, and Sanaa Lathan. Called “Vipaka,” the psychological “voodoo” horror flick will be directed by Philippe Caland.
The story follows a severely disturbed contractor (Whitaker) who is seeking help from a life coach (Mackie). While he’s seeking therapy, things begin to get a little twisted when the sessions turn into mind games. The contractor abducts the life coach and uses his spiritual messages to terrorize him and his family.
The film started production in New Orleans earlier this week. The story was written by Shin Shimosawa, co-producer of “The Grudge” movies.
No word yet on an expected release date.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here