*Although the States has not indulged in season 2 of Idris Elba’s “Luther,” BBC One controller Danny Cohen says the fan favorite will have a season 3.
UK watchers have just finished season 2, while it will start airing on BBC America later next month. Good news, the latest episodes won over 5 million viewers and the next is sure to bring on a few million more.
As of yet, there is little known about the 3rd season, but there is talk that it may air next year.
The actor is bent on possibly getting “Luther” to the big screen, saying the story is worthy of a bigger audience.
“The ultimate ‘Luther’ story will unfold on the big screen,” he said in an interview a couple of months ago.
Also, Idris’ next project with “Pacific Rim” is scheduled to begin in October.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here