*Although the States has not indulged in season 2 of Idris Elba’s “Luther,” BBC One controller Danny Cohen says the fan favorite will have a season 3.
UK watchers have just finished season 2, while it will start airing on BBC America later next month. Good news, the latest episodes won over 5 million viewers and the next is sure to bring on a few million more.
As of yet, there is little known about the 3rd season, but there is talk that it may air next year.
The actor is bent on possibly getting “Luther” to the big screen, saying the story is worthy of a bigger audience.
“The ultimate ‘Luther’ story will unfold on the big screen,” he said in an interview a couple of months ago.
Also, Idris’ next project with “Pacific Rim” is scheduled to begin in October.
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Watch Obama Meet Woman Named Weezy and Break Into ‘Jeffersons’ Theme Song
- Queen Latifah Moved By Her Own ‘Bessie’ Performance: I ‘Made Myself Cry’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here