*Although the States has not indulged in season 2 of Idris Elba’s “Luther,” BBC One controller Danny Cohen says the fan favorite will have a season 3.
UK watchers have just finished season 2, while it will start airing on BBC America later next month. Good news, the latest episodes won over 5 million viewers and the next is sure to bring on a few million more.
As of yet, there is little known about the 3rd season, but there is talk that it may air next year.
The actor is bent on possibly getting “Luther” to the big screen, saying the story is worthy of a bigger audience.
“The ultimate ‘Luther’ story will unfold on the big screen,” he said in an interview a couple of months ago.
Also, Idris’ next project with “Pacific Rim” is scheduled to begin in October.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna Robbed, Threatens to Sue if Sex Tape with Tyga Leaks
- Chamique Holdsclaw Talks Mind/Game Documentary, Personal Struggle With Mental Illness
- Twitter Trolls React to Old Navy Ad Featuring Interracial Family
- Arsenio Hall Denies Sinead O’Connor's Prince Drug Claim
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Beyonce Shows Up at the Met Gala Without U-Know-Who (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Logan Westbrooks, Music Industry Pioneer
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here