*Although the States has not indulged in season 2 of Idris Elba’s “Luther,” BBC One controller Danny Cohen says the fan favorite will have a season 3.
UK watchers have just finished season 2, while it will start airing on BBC America later next month. Good news, the latest episodes won over 5 million viewers and the next is sure to bring on a few million more.
As of yet, there is little known about the 3rd season, but there is talk that it may air next year.
The actor is bent on possibly getting “Luther” to the big screen, saying the story is worthy of a bigger audience.
“The ultimate ‘Luther’ story will unfold on the big screen,” he said in an interview a couple of months ago.
Also, Idris’ next project with “Pacific Rim” is scheduled to begin in October.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here