*It was previously reported that Paula Patton scored a role in the remake of the classic film “Sparkle.” But now there is a bit of doubt on the matter since there has been a casting call made for a certain type of actress that fits her profile.
The call reads something like the producers are looking for a, “… light-skinned African-American with naturally wavy hair, beautiful, sexy and sassy, with a body like a brick house and a powerful, seductive stage presence; It’d be great if the actress can sing, but it’s not a requirement.”
Many assumed Patton would be playing the role of Sister, originally played by Lonette McKee.
But it doesn’t necessarily mean Patton is out. It just means there is a bit of a snare in the public’s speculation.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Actor Michael Jace Won’t Testify in His Murder Trial
- Cyndi Lauper Salutes Prince With ‘When You Were Mine’ at NY Concert (Watch)
- NYPD’s Top Cop on T.I. Concert Shooting: Rappers are ‘Basically Thugs’
- Memphis Principal's Response to Criticism of School's Handling of Student Shooting Goes Viral
- Oprah Winfrey, Audra McDonald, Patina Miller to Present at Tonys
- Chad Coleman Supports ‘Wire’ Costar Wendell Pierce Amid Battery Allegation
- NFL Vet Hines Ward Joins CNN, HLN as Sports Contributor
- Who Wore it Best? Rihanna vs. Julia Roberts
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here