*It was previously reported that Paula Patton scored a role in the remake of the classic film “Sparkle.” But now there is a bit of doubt on the matter since there has been a casting call made for a certain type of actress that fits her profile.
The call reads something like the producers are looking for a, “… light-skinned African-American with naturally wavy hair, beautiful, sexy and sassy, with a body like a brick house and a powerful, seductive stage presence; It’d be great if the actress can sing, but it’s not a requirement.”
Many assumed Patton would be playing the role of Sister, originally played by Lonette McKee.
But it doesn’t necessarily mean Patton is out. It just means there is a bit of a snare in the public’s speculation.
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Lee Daniels Signs Overall Deal with 20th Century Fox TV
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Reveals She’s Having Twins
- NBC Fires Donald Trump Over Racist Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Bails from BET Awards Over Stage Demotion
- Cameron Turner: More White Folks Need to Listen To Us
- Female EMT 'Fired' for Refusal to Support Baby in Distress (Child Dies)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here