*It was previously reported that Paula Patton scored a role in the remake of the classic film “Sparkle.” But now there is a bit of doubt on the matter since there has been a casting call made for a certain type of actress that fits her profile.
The call reads something like the producers are looking for a, “… light-skinned African-American with naturally wavy hair, beautiful, sexy and sassy, with a body like a brick house and a powerful, seductive stage presence; It’d be great if the actress can sing, but it’s not a requirement.”
Many assumed Patton would be playing the role of Sister, originally played by Lonette McKee.
But it doesn’t necessarily mean Patton is out. It just means there is a bit of a snare in the public’s speculation.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Breaking down America's Wealth in Black and White
- Ciara Files to Sue Future for $15 Million
- New Reports Puts When and How Much Porn Americans Watch on Blast
- Rudy Giuliani Accuses Beyoncé of Attacking Police with Super Bowl Performance
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here