*Add another gig to Nick Cannon’s expansive employment portfolio.
The syndicated radio host, Nickelodeon programming exec and host of NBC’s “America’s Got Talent” has booked a recurring role on the network’s upcoming sitcom “Up All Night,” which stars Christina Applegate and Will Arnett as a hard-partying couple not quite ready to settle down once they have an unplanned child. [Applegate says more in the bonus audio below.]
As previously reported, Applegate plays the producer of a TV talk show with an Oprah Winfrey-like host named Ava, played by Maya Rudolph. Cannon has been cast as her co-host Calvin.
In addition, Jennifer Hall (“Castle”) has been cast as Missy, Ava’s somewhat bumbling assistant.
“Up All Night” premieres Wednesday, Sept. 14 behind the season finale of “Talent,” before moving to its regular time period (Wednesdays at 8) the following week.
In the exclusive bonus audio below, Applegate – who at age 39 delivered a baby just two months before shooting the pilot – says she knows first-hand what her character is going through.
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here