*Add another gig to Nick Cannon’s expansive employment portfolio.
The syndicated radio host, Nickelodeon programming exec and host of NBC’s “America’s Got Talent” has booked a recurring role on the network’s upcoming sitcom “Up All Night,” which stars Christina Applegate and Will Arnett as a hard-partying couple not quite ready to settle down once they have an unplanned child. [Applegate says more in the bonus audio below.]
As previously reported, Applegate plays the producer of a TV talk show with an Oprah Winfrey-like host named Ava, played by Maya Rudolph. Cannon has been cast as her co-host Calvin.
In addition, Jennifer Hall (“Castle”) has been cast as Missy, Ava’s somewhat bumbling assistant.
“Up All Night” premieres Wednesday, Sept. 14 behind the season finale of “Talent,” before moving to its regular time period (Wednesdays at 8) the following week.
In the exclusive bonus audio below, Applegate – who at age 39 delivered a baby just two months before shooting the pilot – says she knows first-hand what her character is going through.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here