*Add another gig to Nick Cannon’s expansive employment portfolio.
The syndicated radio host, Nickelodeon programming exec and host of NBC’s “America’s Got Talent” has booked a recurring role on the network’s upcoming sitcom “Up All Night,” which stars Christina Applegate and Will Arnett as a hard-partying couple not quite ready to settle down once they have an unplanned child. [Applegate says more in the bonus audio below.]
As previously reported, Applegate plays the producer of a TV talk show with an Oprah Winfrey-like host named Ava, played by Maya Rudolph. Cannon has been cast as her co-host Calvin.
In addition, Jennifer Hall (“Castle”) has been cast as Missy, Ava’s somewhat bumbling assistant.
“Up All Night” premieres Wednesday, Sept. 14 behind the season finale of “Talent,” before moving to its regular time period (Wednesdays at 8) the following week.
In the exclusive bonus audio below, Applegate – who at age 39 delivered a baby just two months before shooting the pilot – says she knows first-hand what her character is going through.
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here