*The Parents Television Council has something to say about Nicki Minaj’s wardrobe malfunction this morning.
Contacted by TMZ, the watchdog group calls out “Good Morning America” for not using the five-second delay, which would have prevented the rapper’s left nip slip to be broadcast.
“For the umpteenth time in recent memory a morning news show has included inappropriate content for children and families,” president of the PTC Tim Winter told TMZ.
Meanwhile, ABC says the network did indeed have a five-second delay at the ready on “Good Morning America” this morning, but says the boob flash was just too quick to catch.
A spokesperson for the network tells TMZ, “Although we had a five-second delay in place for the Nicki Minaj concert on ‘GMA ,’ the live East Coast feed of the concert regrettably included certain fleeting images of the performer that were taken out of later feeds of the broadcast in other time zones.”
The rep adds, “We are sorry that this occurred.”
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Prosecutors to Seek Death Penalty for Charleston Church Shooter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here