*The Parents Television Council has something to say about Nicki Minaj’s wardrobe malfunction this morning.
Contacted by TMZ, the watchdog group calls out “Good Morning America” for not using the five-second delay, which would have prevented the rapper’s left nip slip to be broadcast.
“For the umpteenth time in recent memory a morning news show has included inappropriate content for children and families,” president of the PTC Tim Winter told TMZ.
Meanwhile, ABC says the network did indeed have a five-second delay at the ready on “Good Morning America” this morning, but says the boob flash was just too quick to catch.
A spokesperson for the network tells TMZ, “Although we had a five-second delay in place for the Nicki Minaj concert on ‘GMA ,’ the live East Coast feed of the concert regrettably included certain fleeting images of the performer that were taken out of later feeds of the broadcast in other time zones.”
The rep adds, “We are sorry that this occurred.”
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here