*The Parents Television Council has something to say about Nicki Minaj’s wardrobe malfunction this morning.
Contacted by TMZ, the watchdog group calls out “Good Morning America” for not using the five-second delay, which would have prevented the rapper’s left nip slip to be broadcast.
“For the umpteenth time in recent memory a morning news show has included inappropriate content for children and families,” president of the PTC Tim Winter told TMZ.
Meanwhile, ABC says the network did indeed have a five-second delay at the ready on “Good Morning America” this morning, but says the boob flash was just too quick to catch.
A spokesperson for the network tells TMZ, “Although we had a five-second delay in place for the Nicki Minaj concert on ‘GMA ,’ the live East Coast feed of the concert regrettably included certain fleeting images of the performer that were taken out of later feeds of the broadcast in other time zones.”
The rep adds, “We are sorry that this occurred.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here