*The Parents Television Council has something to say about Nicki Minaj’s wardrobe malfunction this morning.
Contacted by TMZ, the watchdog group calls out “Good Morning America” for not using the five-second delay, which would have prevented the rapper’s left nip slip to be broadcast.
“For the umpteenth time in recent memory a morning news show has included inappropriate content for children and families,” president of the PTC Tim Winter told TMZ.
Meanwhile, ABC says the network did indeed have a five-second delay at the ready on “Good Morning America” this morning, but says the boob flash was just too quick to catch.
A spokesperson for the network tells TMZ, “Although we had a five-second delay in place for the Nicki Minaj concert on ‘GMA ,’ the live East Coast feed of the concert regrettably included certain fleeting images of the performer that were taken out of later feeds of the broadcast in other time zones.”
The rep adds, “We are sorry that this occurred.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here