*Oprah is on the move, like always. She’s gearing up to begin her show, “Oprah’s Lifeclass” on her OWN. The talk show will be used to teach viewers lessons worth learning about anything in life.
“My greatest desire is to fulfill the highest, truest expression of myself as a Human being,” she wrote in a Facebook note to fans. “I’m still on that journey. If that is your desire as well, join me every night as we explore new ways of looking at Life, and how it works for all of us.”
But she has other things on her mind as well. In Oprah’s note, she expressed her grief about the state of the world.
“The world is a mess. We all know it and talk about in our private lives. It’s depressing and overwhelming at times to look at how much potential we have and yet we’re constantly bombarded by images and information that speaks to the lowest common denominator. We can do better. We can be better. I know it’s true.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' (EUR Film Review)
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here