*A 240-page coffee table book entitled ‘The Oprah Winfrey Show: Reflections on an American Legacy” will be in stores just in time for the holiday season from Harpo and Abrams.
Due Nov. 15, the publication will include 150 photographs, plus personal memories and highlights from the media mogul’s talk show, which ended in May 2011 after 25 years on air.
Priced at $50, the title will also feature celebs contributing essays on specific topics, such as Bono and Nicholas Kristof on social action; Ellen DeGeneres, Stanley Crouch and Henry Louis Gates Jr. on equality; Elie Wiesel and Toni Morrison on writing books; Julia Roberts and Diane von Furstenberg on culture; as well as Maria Shriver and Gloria Steinem on women’s issues. Dr. Phil, Mark Nepo and Marianne Williamson will discuss personal growth, while Dr. Oz and Bob Greene will weigh in on health and wellness.
Plus, the book will include special tributes from John Travolta and Phil Donahue.
Oprah’s cover photo was taken by fashion photographer Ruven Afanador.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here