*A 240-page coffee table book entitled ‘The Oprah Winfrey Show: Reflections on an American Legacy” will be in stores just in time for the holiday season from Harpo and Abrams.
Due Nov. 15, the publication will include 150 photographs, plus personal memories and highlights from the media mogul’s talk show, which ended in May 2011 after 25 years on air.
Priced at $50, the title will also feature celebs contributing essays on specific topics, such as Bono and Nicholas Kristof on social action; Ellen DeGeneres, Stanley Crouch and Henry Louis Gates Jr. on equality; Elie Wiesel and Toni Morrison on writing books; Julia Roberts and Diane von Furstenberg on culture; as well as Maria Shriver and Gloria Steinem on women’s issues. Dr. Phil, Mark Nepo and Marianne Williamson will discuss personal growth, while Dr. Oz and Bob Greene will weigh in on health and wellness.
Plus, the book will include special tributes from John Travolta and Phil Donahue.
Oprah’s cover photo was taken by fashion photographer Ruven Afanador.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here