*A 240-page coffee table book entitled ‘The Oprah Winfrey Show: Reflections on an American Legacy” will be in stores just in time for the holiday season from Harpo and Abrams.
Due Nov. 15, the publication will include 150 photographs, plus personal memories and highlights from the media mogul’s talk show, which ended in May 2011 after 25 years on air.
Priced at $50, the title will also feature celebs contributing essays on specific topics, such as Bono and Nicholas Kristof on social action; Ellen DeGeneres, Stanley Crouch and Henry Louis Gates Jr. on equality; Elie Wiesel and Toni Morrison on writing books; Julia Roberts and Diane von Furstenberg on culture; as well as Maria Shriver and Gloria Steinem on women’s issues. Dr. Phil, Mark Nepo and Marianne Williamson will discuss personal growth, while Dr. Oz and Bob Greene will weigh in on health and wellness.
Plus, the book will include special tributes from John Travolta and Phil Donahue.
Oprah’s cover photo was taken by fashion photographer Ruven Afanador.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Nate Parker to Receive Sundance Institute’s Vanguard Award
- Idris Elba, Freida Pinto Set for John Ridley’s Showtime Miniseries ‘Guerrilla’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here