*Los Angeles, CA – Production for THINK LIKE A MAN is underway in Los Angeles, CA. The highly-anticipated comedy is an adaptation of comedian and nationally-syndicated radio host Steve Harvey’s New York Times best-selling book, Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man.
In the film, four interconnected and diverse friends have their love lives shaken up after the women they are pursuing buy Steve Harvey’s book and start taking his advice to heart.
When the band of brothers find out that they have been betrayed by one of their own, they conspire to use the book’s teachings to turn the tables.
The film stars Michael Ealy (Takers, For Colored Girls), Jerry Ferrara (Entourage), Meagan Good (Jumping The Broom, Stomp The Yard), Regina Hall (Scary Movie, Law Abiding Citizen), Kevin Hart (Death At A Funeral, Not Easily Broken), Taraji P. Henson (Hustle & Flow, Karate Kid), Terrance J (BET’s 106 & Park, Stomp The Yard: Homecoming), Romany Malco (40 Year Old Virgin, No Ordinary Family), Gary Owen (Little Man, Daddy Day Care) and Gabrielle Union (Cadillac Records, Bad Boys II) featuring Chris Brown (Takers, This Christmas, Lala Anthony (Two Can Play That Game) and Arielle Kebbel (Vampire Diaries, The Uninvited). Tim Story (Fantastic Four, Barbershop) will direct.
Will Packer (Stomp The Yard, Obsessed, Takers) will produce via his Rainforest Films banner. “Steve Harvey has established himself as one of the funniest and most insightful voices in America. That coupled with an incredible cast makes this an exciting venture,” says Packer.
The screenplay was written by Keith Merryman & David A. Newman. Steve Harvey, Rushion McDonald and Rob Hardy will executive produce. THINK LIKE A MAN is scheduled for release on April 6, 2012.
Follow @ThinkLikeAMan on Twitter for updates.
Staci R. Collins Jackson, Unit Publicist
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here