*Soledad O’Brien is a great example for young ladies and is doing something to give back.
The CNN anchor has decided to help young girl achieve their dreams through the Soledad O’Brien Brad Raymond Foundation by opening up scholarship opportunities to the public.
For years, O’Brien and her husband, Brad Raymond have given college funds to young women, but now they are ready to share the wealth with more girls.
This weekend, the couple will host a live jazz charity event, “New Orleans in the Hamptons” to raise funds for the cause.
Pharrell Williams and Cecily Tyson will be join them at the event.
Read more here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Larenz Tate, Mike Colter Join Queen Latifah’s ‘Girl Trip’
- TV Academy Sues Over Whitney Houston's Illegal Emmy Auction
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here