*Soledad O’Brien is a great example for young ladies and is doing something to give back.
The CNN anchor has decided to help young girl achieve their dreams through the Soledad O’Brien Brad Raymond Foundation by opening up scholarship opportunities to the public.
For years, O’Brien and her husband, Brad Raymond have given college funds to young women, but now they are ready to share the wealth with more girls.
This weekend, the couple will host a live jazz charity event, “New Orleans in the Hamptons” to raise funds for the cause.
Pharrell Williams and Cecily Tyson will be join them at the event.
Read more here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Keke Wyatt's Emotional Cover of Prince’s ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ (Watch)
- Al Sharpton Rips Larry Wilmore’s ‘My N**ga’ Salute to Obama (Watch)
- Justin Lin in Talks to Direct Lebron James in 'Space Jam 2'
- New Daytime Talk Show ‘The Preachers’ to Get Summer Test Run (Video)
- Oprah Winfrey to Star in HBO Films' ‘Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks’
- Kerry Washington Pregnant With Second Child
- Steve Harvey’s Twin Daughters to Co-Host ‘Twin Hour’ Episode (Clip)
- Jay Z, Blue Ivy Do the Kid-N-Play Dance at Beyonce’s Formation Tour (Watch)
- Helen Mirren Rocks Purple Dress and Prince Tattoo at WHCD (Pics)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here