*Soledad O’Brien is a great example for young ladies and is doing something to give back.
The CNN anchor has decided to help young girl achieve their dreams through the Soledad O’Brien Brad Raymond Foundation by opening up scholarship opportunities to the public.
For years, O’Brien and her husband, Brad Raymond have given college funds to young women, but now they are ready to share the wealth with more girls.
This weekend, the couple will host a live jazz charity event, “New Orleans in the Hamptons” to raise funds for the cause.
Pharrell Williams and Cecily Tyson will be join them at the event.
Read more here.
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here