*Soledad O’Brien is a great example for young ladies and is doing something to give back.
The CNN anchor has decided to help young girl achieve their dreams through the Soledad O’Brien Brad Raymond Foundation by opening up scholarship opportunities to the public.
For years, O’Brien and her husband, Brad Raymond have given college funds to young women, but now they are ready to share the wealth with more girls.
This weekend, the couple will host a live jazz charity event, “New Orleans in the Hamptons” to raise funds for the cause.
Pharrell Williams and Cecily Tyson will be join them at the event.
Read more here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-27-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain to Larry King on Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here