*Soledad O’Brien is a great example for young ladies and is doing something to give back.
The CNN anchor has decided to help young girl achieve their dreams through the Soledad O’Brien Brad Raymond Foundation by opening up scholarship opportunities to the public.
For years, O’Brien and her husband, Brad Raymond have given college funds to young women, but now they are ready to share the wealth with more girls.
This weekend, the couple will host a live jazz charity event, “New Orleans in the Hamptons” to raise funds for the cause.
Pharrell Williams and Cecily Tyson will be join them at the event.
Read more here.
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Janet Jackson Drops Missy Elliott Collabo at ‘Unbreakable’ Tour Launch (Clips)
- Bay Area Man Finds Twenty Dollars and Uses it to Win $1 Million!
- Health: Is Your Pee Trying to Tell You Something?
- Soul of the US Open: Serena Walks Over; Venus Grinds to Victory; Sloane Stephens Dismissed Early
- New James Bond Author Says Idris Elba is ‘Too Street’ to Play 007
- Bill O’Reilly Vows to Put #BlackLivesMatter Out of Business, Compares Group to KKK (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here