*The Examiner reports that on August 18, 2011, it was learned that T.D. Jakes will deliver the eulogy for Tims’ funeral which will be private on August 20, 2011. His wake, however, will be held on Friday, August 19, 2011 and a memorial service scheduled for 7:00-8:00.
The August 19, 2011 public viewing will be held at the New Destiny Christian Center located at 505 East McCormick Road Apopka, FL 32703-8952. You may contact the church at 1 (407) 298-5770. The viewing will be held from 3:00 pm until 7:00 pm, Friday, August 19, 2011. The memorial service will follow the public viewing.
On August 20, 2011, a private funeral will be held at the First Baptist Church of Orlando located at 3000 S John Young Parkway; Orlando, FL 32805-6691. You may contact the church at 1 (407) 425-2555. The funeral will be held at the church due to the large attendance expected. The service begins at 11:00 am, Saturday, August 20, 2011.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Sisters In Law': Rhonda Wills Talks 'Staggering' Prince Estate and 'Criminal' Katrina Pierson [EUR Exclusive]
- Blind Boy (Christopher Ward) Sees 'Pretty' Mom for First Time (WATCH)
- Usher Responds to ‘Skinny’ Hate; ‘1st Look’ at 2Pac Shakur Biopic (WATCH)
- Would You Support a Vet Who Shot a Cat in the Head With an Arrow? (Video)
- Duane and Tisha Campbell-Martin Ordered to Turn Over ‘Dr. Ken’ Paychecks
- Cardell Hayes Gets Indicted in Former NFL Player Will Smith's Murder
- Doc Rivers Tearfully Remembers His Mother; Bankrupt: Petey Pablo
- HUD to Sue Landlords if They Deny Housing Over Criminal Records
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here