*Swiss luxury watchmaker Tag Heuer is the latest sponsor to end its relationship with golf player Tiger Woods, reports Golf World.
Woods’ agent Mark Steinberg confirmed that the relationship with Tag, reportedly worth $10 million, expired, according to the publication.
Tag is the sixth sponsor to drop Woods after Gillette, Gatorade, Accenture, AT&T and Golf Digest.
The watch company had previously stopped using the golfer’s image in a U.S. advertising campaign after and reduced his presence in international campaigns following news of Woods’ infidelity.
At the World Golf Invitational Bridgestone Invitational that ended this weekend, Woods came in 37th.
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here