*Swiss luxury watchmaker Tag Heuer is the latest sponsor to end its relationship with golf player Tiger Woods, reports Golf World.
Woods’ agent Mark Steinberg confirmed that the relationship with Tag, reportedly worth $10 million, expired, according to the publication.
Tag is the sixth sponsor to drop Woods after Gillette, Gatorade, Accenture, AT&T and Golf Digest.
The watch company had previously stopped using the golfer’s image in a U.S. advertising campaign after and reduced his presence in international campaigns following news of Woods’ infidelity.
At the World Golf Invitational Bridgestone Invitational that ended this weekend, Woods came in 37th.
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here