*Swiss luxury watchmaker Tag Heuer is the latest sponsor to end its relationship with golf player Tiger Woods, reports Golf World.
Woods’ agent Mark Steinberg confirmed that the relationship with Tag, reportedly worth $10 million, expired, according to the publication.
Tag is the sixth sponsor to drop Woods after Gillette, Gatorade, Accenture, AT&T and Golf Digest.
The watch company had previously stopped using the golfer’s image in a U.S. advertising campaign after and reduced his presence in international campaigns following news of Woods’ infidelity.
At the World Golf Invitational Bridgestone Invitational that ended this weekend, Woods came in 37th.
- Louisiana Man: 'I've Never Had a Racist Bone in My Body' ... But Don't Tempt Me! (Watch)
- Derrick Rose Responds to Drugging/Rape Claims From Ex-Girlfriend
- Russell Westbrook's Weekend Plans Include Wedding to Girlfriend
- Flanagan’s Family Releases Statement in Aftermath of Virginia Shooting (WATCH)
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Karen Clark Sheard is ‘Destined to Win’; New Album Debuts at #2
- A Hate Crime is a Hate Crime No Matter the Color of the Perpetrator
- EUR Tech Review: Samsung 2015: The Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Plus (VIDEO)
- The Truth About Coffee and the Diabetes Risk
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here