*Gospel and sometimes R&B singer Yolanda Adams is not standing still on the business side.
In addition to also being a host of her a national morning radio show, Adams has expanded her business ventures with the launch of new clothing line, “The Yolanda Adams Collection.”
“This line can go anywhere,” she said. “It can go to church, it can go to brunch, it can go to the boardroom, so there are many places you can take this line.”
And being a statuesque woman it was important for Adams’ collection to offer a range of sizes, colors and alteration.
“No matter what happens, if you go up or if you go down, we are able to make those alterations for you absolutely free when you purchase the line,” said Adams.
If you’re wondering where you can find it, the collection will be available to consumers through personal shopping experiences at private trunk shows and online at http://yolandaadamscollection.com/.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here