*Gospel and sometimes R&B singer Yolanda Adams is not standing still on the business side.
In addition to also being a host of her a national morning radio show, Adams has expanded her business ventures with the launch of new clothing line, “The Yolanda Adams Collection.”
“This line can go anywhere,” she said. “It can go to church, it can go to brunch, it can go to the boardroom, so there are many places you can take this line.”
And being a statuesque woman it was important for Adams’ collection to offer a range of sizes, colors and alteration.
“No matter what happens, if you go up or if you go down, we are able to make those alterations for you absolutely free when you purchase the line,” said Adams.
If you’re wondering where you can find it, the collection will be available to consumers through personal shopping experiences at private trunk shows and online at http://yolandaadamscollection.com/.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here