*Gospel and sometimes R&B singer Yolanda Adams is not standing still on the business side.
In addition to also being a host of her a national morning radio show, Adams has expanded her business ventures with the launch of new clothing line, “The Yolanda Adams Collection.”
“This line can go anywhere,” she said. “It can go to church, it can go to brunch, it can go to the boardroom, so there are many places you can take this line.”
And being a statuesque woman it was important for Adams’ collection to offer a range of sizes, colors and alteration.
“No matter what happens, if you go up or if you go down, we are able to make those alterations for you absolutely free when you purchase the line,” said Adams.
If you’re wondering where you can find it, the collection will be available to consumers through personal shopping experiences at private trunk shows and online at http://yolandaadamscollection.com/.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here