*Vivica Fox and her fiancé Slimm are doing something unconventional these days.
They’re staying away from the cameras and preserving their relationship. At the recent ComicCon event in San Diego the actress said that she and her man were offered a reality show but they didn’t want the drama.
“I will be getting married soon,” Fox told reporters. “When we got engaged it was the #1 trending topic of the day on Yahoo! so we thought everyone would be interested in seeing the wedding and the whole shebang.”
About that marriage thing, when Vivica checked out the comments from fans, she was surprised to read the criticism and rude questions.
“When we went there, they were like, ‘What do you guys fight about?’ Who are your friends that are a mess?'” Vivica shared, referencing the fact that news of her betrothal was met by rumors that her friends didn’t support the relationship with Slimm. “So I was like, ‘I don’t want to start off my marriage with creating drama’ because we get along very good.”
But those hating fans aren’t going to stop her from doing the dang thang. She’s just trying to live her life and be a happy woman. So occasionally she likes to get away from the spotlight and just be normal.
“I try not to live my life in a fishbowl. I have to turn off,” Vivica said. “If I’m on all of the time, how will my husband ever get to know me as his future wife. I have learned to turn off and to be able to hang out with my family and my friends and not be so on.”
Besides that, she’s obviously happy. As far as her career goes, staying away from reality television is something she believes is a better choice in the long run.
- Instagram’s ‘Hot Gay Dads’ Call it Quits
- Amber Rose Criticized for Teaching Her Baby 'Hood English' (WATCH)
- Mother of Three Killed By Ex-Boyfriend-Baby-Daddy-Gang Member
- Bill Cosby Set to Be Deposed by Sept. 30 in Judy Huth Case
- Late Golf Great Charlie Sifford's Family Stole $1 Million From Him
- Former NBA All Star Vin Baker Training for Starbucks Manager Spot
- The Griswolds Are Back On 'Vacation' (Watch)
- The Second Deadly Assault on Sandra Bland
- Troubling: Two Officers Corroborated Killer Cop's False Account of DuBose Killing
- Audio Interview: Basketball and Art Unite to Inspire Youth Life Skills (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here