*Cleveland rapper Machine Gun Kelly was hit with a disorderly conduct citation for allegedly refusing to get down from a food court table during a flash mob he organized at a suburban mall, police said on Sunday.
According to Reuters, cops in Strongsville, Ohio, received a tip Saturday of a possible flash mob planned for 5 p.m. local time by the rapper, who recently signed a recording deal with rap mogul Sean “P. Diddy” Combs’ music label.
As the event began, mall management asked a group of people including the rapper not to stand on a table located next to a second-floor railing, according to a statement issued by police.
The 21-year-old rapper, whose real name is Richard C. Baker, and two others who failed to comply were removed from the mall, police said. They were charged with misdemeanor disorderly conduct and released.
Video footage posted below shows the event drew a large crowd. Some chanted “MGK! MGK!” as the heavily tattooed rapper tussled with officers.
“If havin fun with my fans and bringin the rage back to my hometown means I have to be arrested…then keep pullin the cuffs out,” read a message posted on the rapper’s Twitter account.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here