*Cleveland rapper Machine Gun Kelly was hit with a disorderly conduct citation for allegedly refusing to get down from a food court table during a flash mob he organized at a suburban mall, police said on Sunday.
According to Reuters, cops in Strongsville, Ohio, received a tip Saturday of a possible flash mob planned for 5 p.m. local time by the rapper, who recently signed a recording deal with rap mogul Sean “P. Diddy” Combs’ music label.
As the event began, mall management asked a group of people including the rapper not to stand on a table located next to a second-floor railing, according to a statement issued by police.
The 21-year-old rapper, whose real name is Richard C. Baker, and two others who failed to comply were removed from the mall, police said. They were charged with misdemeanor disorderly conduct and released.
Video footage posted below shows the event drew a large crowd. Some chanted “MGK! MGK!” as the heavily tattooed rapper tussled with officers.
“If havin fun with my fans and bringin the rage back to my hometown means I have to be arrested…then keep pullin the cuffs out,” read a message posted on the rapper’s Twitter account.
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here