*Results have come back about the death of Amy Winehouse, who died of unknown causes on July 23.
According to a toxicology report, the singer did not have any illegal drugs in her system at the time of death. The report did however reveal that there was alcohol in her system. But the cause of death is still a mystery.
In the meantime, while the world mourns the singer’s premature death, a tribute and surprise film debut of a Winehouse/Tony Bennett duet is expected to be revealed on the MTV Video Music Awards, which will air Sunday, Aug. 28 on what would have been the singer’s 28th birthday.
“It was a thrill to record with Amy Winehouse and when you listen to the recording of ‘Body and Soul, it is a testament to her artistic genius and her brilliance as one of the most honest musicians I have ever known,” Bennett said in the statement.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here