*Results have come back about the death of Amy Winehouse, who died of unknown causes on July 23.
According to a toxicology report, the singer did not have any illegal drugs in her system at the time of death. The report did however reveal that there was alcohol in her system. But the cause of death is still a mystery.
In the meantime, while the world mourns the singer’s premature death, a tribute and surprise film debut of a Winehouse/Tony Bennett duet is expected to be revealed on the MTV Video Music Awards, which will air Sunday, Aug. 28 on what would have been the singer’s 28th birthday.
“It was a thrill to record with Amy Winehouse and when you listen to the recording of ‘Body and Soul, it is a testament to her artistic genius and her brilliance as one of the most honest musicians I have ever known,” Bennett said in the statement.
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here