*Results have come back about the death of Amy Winehouse, who died of unknown causes on July 23.
According to a toxicology report, the singer did not have any illegal drugs in her system at the time of death. The report did however reveal that there was alcohol in her system. But the cause of death is still a mystery.
In the meantime, while the world mourns the singer’s premature death, a tribute and surprise film debut of a Winehouse/Tony Bennett duet is expected to be revealed on the MTV Video Music Awards, which will air Sunday, Aug. 28 on what would have been the singer’s 28th birthday.
“It was a thrill to record with Amy Winehouse and when you listen to the recording of ‘Body and Soul, it is a testament to her artistic genius and her brilliance as one of the most honest musicians I have ever known,” Bennett said in the statement.
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Sounds of Blackness Releases Incredible Anthem 'Black Lives Matter: No Justice No Peace!' (WATCH/LISTEN)
- Confederate Flags Left At Martin Luther King’s Church in Atlanta
- Freedom Day Has Come for America's Youngest Murderers (Video)
- ‘Death By Gossip With Wendy Williams’ Set for Fall Debut on ID
- Chief Keef Plans to Perform in 3 Cities Simultaneously Via Hologram
- Instagram’s ‘Hot Gay Dads’ Call it Quits
- Amber Rose Criticized for Teaching Her Baby 'Hood English' (WATCH)
- Mother of Three Killed By Ex-Boyfriend-Baby-Daddy-Gang Member
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here