*Results have come back about the death of Amy Winehouse, who died of unknown causes on July 23.
According to a toxicology report, the singer did not have any illegal drugs in her system at the time of death. The report did however reveal that there was alcohol in her system. But the cause of death is still a mystery.
In the meantime, while the world mourns the singer’s premature death, a tribute and surprise film debut of a Winehouse/Tony Bennett duet is expected to be revealed on the MTV Video Music Awards, which will air Sunday, Aug. 28 on what would have been the singer’s 28th birthday.
“It was a thrill to record with Amy Winehouse and when you listen to the recording of ‘Body and Soul, it is a testament to her artistic genius and her brilliance as one of the most honest musicians I have ever known,” Bennett said in the statement.
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here