*Fifty never looked good!
Gospel (and every once and a while R&B) singer Yolanda Adams celebrated 50 years of life recently (Aug 27), but she’s telling the world she’s not getting old, she’s getting busy.
Adams’ latest album “Becoming” reached No. 5 on the Billboard charts and she’s currently touring the country on a health & wellness tour. The event will feature free health screenings and seminars.
But that’s not all, of course.
The singer is also host of Radio One’s “The Yolanda Adam’s Morning Show” and is getting to work on her own fashion line, which will debut next month.
Happy Birthday Yolanda!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here