*Fifty never looked good!
Gospel (and every once and a while R&B) singer Yolanda Adams celebrated 50 years of life recently (Aug 27), but she’s telling the world she’s not getting old, she’s getting busy.
Adams’ latest album “Becoming” reached No. 5 on the Billboard charts and she’s currently touring the country on a health & wellness tour. The event will feature free health screenings and seminars.
But that’s not all, of course.
The singer is also host of Radio One’s “The Yolanda Adam’s Morning Show” and is getting to work on her own fashion line, which will debut next month.
Happy Birthday Yolanda!
- Kim Kimble, Celebrity Hairstylist Panelists at Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo~Aug 1&2@The Reef
- THE (07-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Black Comedienne to Compete on New Season of 'Last Comic Standing' (WATCH)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here