*Fifty never looked good!
Gospel (and every once and a while R&B) singer Yolanda Adams celebrated 50 years of life recently (Aug 27), but she’s telling the world she’s not getting old, she’s getting busy.
Adams’ latest album “Becoming” reached No. 5 on the Billboard charts and she’s currently touring the country on a health & wellness tour. The event will feature free health screenings and seminars.
But that’s not all, of course.
The singer is also host of Radio One’s “The Yolanda Adam’s Morning Show” and is getting to work on her own fashion line, which will debut next month.
Happy Birthday Yolanda!
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Watch Obama Meet Woman Named Weezy and Break Into ‘Jeffersons’ Theme Song
- Queen Latifah Moved By Her Own ‘Bessie’ Performance: I ‘Made Myself Cry’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here