*Fifty never looked good!
Gospel (and every once and a while R&B) singer Yolanda Adams celebrated 50 years of life recently (Aug 27), but she’s telling the world she’s not getting old, she’s getting busy.
Adams’ latest album “Becoming” reached No. 5 on the Billboard charts and she’s currently touring the country on a health & wellness tour. The event will feature free health screenings and seminars.
But that’s not all, of course.
The singer is also host of Radio One’s “The Yolanda Adam’s Morning Show” and is getting to work on her own fashion line, which will debut next month.
Happy Birthday Yolanda!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here