*British soul singing sensation Adele revealed in British Vogue that she deals with stage fright as well as weight issues.
She confessed that she often pukes before going on stage.
“I puke quite a lot before going on stage,” so claimed the 23-year-old Grammy winner. “Though never actually on stage.” While some might consider the pre-show jitters troublesome, she took it as good sign – explaining, “But then, I s**t myself before everything … The bigger the freak-out, the more I enjoy the show!”
But rest assured, she’s against dieting obsessions. She says the industry has a hold on celebrities in the most gripping way when it comes to weight loss.
“I’ve seen people where it rules their lives, who want to be thinner or have bigger boobs, and how it wears them down,” she said. “And I don’t want that in my life … I have insecurities, of course, but I don’t hang out with anyone who points them out to me.”
Her career is going great. Adele has been rocking charts ever since the release of “21” in January, with her single “Someone Like You” moving fans to dubbed it the summer anthem of 2011.
She’ll be capping off a spectacular win if she wins the Mercury Award for Album of the Year, the U.K.’s music industry’s most prestigious prize.
The singer also confessed that she’s a single lady, but mostly because she gets distracted when she’s got a special someone in her life. So while it’s here, she’ll enjoy her success and keep moving forward.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here