*British soul singing sensation Adele revealed in British Vogue that she deals with stage fright as well as weight issues.
She confessed that she often pukes before going on stage.
“I puke quite a lot before going on stage,” so claimed the 23-year-old Grammy winner. “Though never actually on stage.” While some might consider the pre-show jitters troublesome, she took it as good sign – explaining, “But then, I s**t myself before everything … The bigger the freak-out, the more I enjoy the show!”
But rest assured, she’s against dieting obsessions. She says the industry has a hold on celebrities in the most gripping way when it comes to weight loss.
“I’ve seen people where it rules their lives, who want to be thinner or have bigger boobs, and how it wears them down,” she said. “And I don’t want that in my life … I have insecurities, of course, but I don’t hang out with anyone who points them out to me.”
Her career is going great. Adele has been rocking charts ever since the release of “21” in January, with her single “Someone Like You” moving fans to dubbed it the summer anthem of 2011.
She’ll be capping off a spectacular win if she wins the Mercury Award for Album of the Year, the U.K.’s music industry’s most prestigious prize.
The singer also confessed that she’s a single lady, but mostly because she gets distracted when she’s got a special someone in her life. So while it’s here, she’ll enjoy her success and keep moving forward.
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- THE (06-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- New Book! 'Diana Ross Reflections'
- EUR on the Scene: BET Experience Fan Fest 2015 (PHOTOS!)
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here