*British soul singing sensation Adele revealed in British Vogue that she deals with stage fright as well as weight issues.
She confessed that she often pukes before going on stage.
“I puke quite a lot before going on stage,” so claimed the 23-year-old Grammy winner. “Though never actually on stage.” While some might consider the pre-show jitters troublesome, she took it as good sign – explaining, “But then, I s**t myself before everything … The bigger the freak-out, the more I enjoy the show!”
But rest assured, she’s against dieting obsessions. She says the industry has a hold on celebrities in the most gripping way when it comes to weight loss.
“I’ve seen people where it rules their lives, who want to be thinner or have bigger boobs, and how it wears them down,” she said. “And I don’t want that in my life … I have insecurities, of course, but I don’t hang out with anyone who points them out to me.”
Her career is going great. Adele has been rocking charts ever since the release of “21” in January, with her single “Someone Like You” moving fans to dubbed it the summer anthem of 2011.
She’ll be capping off a spectacular win if she wins the Mercury Award for Album of the Year, the U.K.’s music industry’s most prestigious prize.
The singer also confessed that she’s a single lady, but mostly because she gets distracted when she’s got a special someone in her life. So while it’s here, she’ll enjoy her success and keep moving forward.
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Unauthorized Beyoncé Bio to Reveal Inside Deets on 'SolangeGate'
- 'Peanuts' Celebrates its First African American Character, Franklin
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here