So for Ray J, it looks like he along with ex-girlfriend Kim Kardashian, won’t get to live down the craze of their tape just yet.
A private party offered to buy the rights to the sex tape called “Kim K Superstar” that both celebs were a part of some years ago.
But he’s not having it.
“My client rarely has a conversation with industry professionals where the tape has not been mentioned or questioned…. no amount of money can relieve him from this nightmare,” said the lawyer of singer Ray J.
The video, which is currently owned by Steve Hirsch of Vivid Entertainment, is supposedly worth $30 million.
To ensure the tape is safe, Ray J has partial rights and has made a deal with Hirsch.
In a letter released by the attorney, Ray J says, “any attempts to transfer the copyright outside of these parameters will result in filing a motion with the courts to seen an injunction of any sale until Ray J’s rights are protected.”
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Future Scores First No. 1 Album with ‘DS2’; Tyrese's 'Black Rose' No. 3
- Sherri Shepherd Returning to 'The View' as Contributor
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here