So for Ray J, it looks like he along with ex-girlfriend Kim Kardashian, won’t get to live down the craze of their tape just yet.
A private party offered to buy the rights to the sex tape called “Kim K Superstar” that both celebs were a part of some years ago.
But he’s not having it.
“My client rarely has a conversation with industry professionals where the tape has not been mentioned or questioned…. no amount of money can relieve him from this nightmare,” said the lawyer of singer Ray J.
The video, which is currently owned by Steve Hirsch of Vivid Entertainment, is supposedly worth $30 million.
To ensure the tape is safe, Ray J has partial rights and has made a deal with Hirsch.
In a letter released by the attorney, Ray J says, “any attempts to transfer the copyright outside of these parameters will result in filing a motion with the courts to seen an injunction of any sale until Ray J’s rights are protected.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here