So for Ray J, it looks like he along with ex-girlfriend Kim Kardashian, won’t get to live down the craze of their tape just yet.
A private party offered to buy the rights to the sex tape called “Kim K Superstar” that both celebs were a part of some years ago.
But he’s not having it.
“My client rarely has a conversation with industry professionals where the tape has not been mentioned or questioned…. no amount of money can relieve him from this nightmare,” said the lawyer of singer Ray J.
The video, which is currently owned by Steve Hirsch of Vivid Entertainment, is supposedly worth $30 million.
To ensure the tape is safe, Ray J has partial rights and has made a deal with Hirsch.
In a letter released by the attorney, Ray J says, “any attempts to transfer the copyright outside of these parameters will result in filing a motion with the courts to seen an injunction of any sale until Ray J’s rights are protected.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here