So for Ray J, it looks like he along with ex-girlfriend Kim Kardashian, won’t get to live down the craze of their tape just yet.
A private party offered to buy the rights to the sex tape called “Kim K Superstar” that both celebs were a part of some years ago.
But he’s not having it.
“My client rarely has a conversation with industry professionals where the tape has not been mentioned or questioned…. no amount of money can relieve him from this nightmare,” said the lawyer of singer Ray J.
The video, which is currently owned by Steve Hirsch of Vivid Entertainment, is supposedly worth $30 million.
To ensure the tape is safe, Ray J has partial rights and has made a deal with Hirsch.
In a letter released by the attorney, Ray J says, “any attempts to transfer the copyright outside of these parameters will result in filing a motion with the courts to seen an injunction of any sale until Ray J’s rights are protected.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Idris Elba, Freida Pinto Set for John Ridley’s Showtime Miniseries ‘Guerrilla’
- Serena Williams Advances to Second Round at Wimbledon
- Hot Rumor: The Entire ‘L&HH: Atlanta’ Cast Has Been Fired!
- WATCH Queen Latifah's Hilarious 'Ice Age' Freestyle (EUR Exclusive)
- Rihanna Posts Crotch Video of Her Performance in Glasgow (Watch)
- Chris Brown’s Long Suffering Publicist Quits After He Curses Her Out
- Man 'Pulls Penis Out' to Scan on Self-Service Tray (Yes, He's in Jail)
- Pres. Obama Tries to Name Everyone Who Died on ‘Game of Thrones' - For a Good Cause (Watch)
- Sheila E on Her Prince Tribute for BET and its Emotional Toll
- BET’s Debra Lee on Jesse Williams, D’Angelo’s Absence, Electrocution Concerns for Beyonce, More
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here