So for Ray J, it looks like he along with ex-girlfriend Kim Kardashian, won’t get to live down the craze of their tape just yet.
A private party offered to buy the rights to the sex tape called “Kim K Superstar” that both celebs were a part of some years ago.
But he’s not having it.
“My client rarely has a conversation with industry professionals where the tape has not been mentioned or questioned…. no amount of money can relieve him from this nightmare,” said the lawyer of singer Ray J.
The video, which is currently owned by Steve Hirsch of Vivid Entertainment, is supposedly worth $30 million.
To ensure the tape is safe, Ray J has partial rights and has made a deal with Hirsch.
In a letter released by the attorney, Ray J says, “any attempts to transfer the copyright outside of these parameters will result in filing a motion with the courts to seen an injunction of any sale until Ray J’s rights are protected.”
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here