*“The Real Housewives of Atlanta” will return Sunday, Nov. 6 with last season’s cast still in tact, Bravo announced today.
The upcoming fourth season will follow returning cast mates NeNe Leakes, Kim Zolciak, Sheree Whitfield, Kandi Burruss, Phaedra Parks and Cynthia Bailey.
The major storylines to be explored: NeNe is now separated from husband Greg, Kim is in love and pregnant, Sheree is trying to build her dream house, Kandi is launching a sex toy line, Phaedra is becoming a certified mortician and Cynthia is continuing her modeling.
Last month, executive producer Andy Cohen told EURWeb exclusively that the ladies will go on a “life-changing” trip. Rumor has it the destination was Africa.
Season 3 averaged 3.6 million viewers, making it the highest-rated season of the reality show franchise, notes TV Guide.com.
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here