*“The Real Housewives of Atlanta” will return Sunday, Nov. 6 with last season’s cast still in tact, Bravo announced today.
The upcoming fourth season will follow returning cast mates NeNe Leakes, Kim Zolciak, Sheree Whitfield, Kandi Burruss, Phaedra Parks and Cynthia Bailey.
The major storylines to be explored: NeNe is now separated from husband Greg, Kim is in love and pregnant, Sheree is trying to build her dream house, Kandi is launching a sex toy line, Phaedra is becoming a certified mortician and Cynthia is continuing her modeling.
Last month, executive producer Andy Cohen told EURWeb exclusively that the ladies will go on a “life-changing” trip. Rumor has it the destination was Africa.
Season 3 averaged 3.6 million viewers, making it the highest-rated season of the reality show franchise, notes TV Guide.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here