*“The Real Housewives of Atlanta” will return Sunday, Nov. 6 with last season’s cast still in tact, Bravo announced today.
The upcoming fourth season will follow returning cast mates NeNe Leakes, Kim Zolciak, Sheree Whitfield, Kandi Burruss, Phaedra Parks and Cynthia Bailey.
The major storylines to be explored: NeNe is now separated from husband Greg, Kim is in love and pregnant, Sheree is trying to build her dream house, Kandi is launching a sex toy line, Phaedra is becoming a certified mortician and Cynthia is continuing her modeling.
Last month, executive producer Andy Cohen told EURWeb exclusively that the ladies will go on a “life-changing” trip. Rumor has it the destination was Africa.
Season 3 averaged 3.6 million viewers, making it the highest-rated season of the reality show franchise, notes TV Guide.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Madonna Claps Back at BET - Tamar Dropped From Record Label?
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Dez Bryant Salutes Spelling Bee Co-Champ Who Threw His ‘X’ Sign
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here