*“The Real Housewives of Atlanta” will return Sunday, Nov. 6 with last season’s cast still in tact, Bravo announced today.
The upcoming fourth season will follow returning cast mates NeNe Leakes, Kim Zolciak, Sheree Whitfield, Kandi Burruss, Phaedra Parks and Cynthia Bailey.
The major storylines to be explored: NeNe is now separated from husband Greg, Kim is in love and pregnant, Sheree is trying to build her dream house, Kandi is launching a sex toy line, Phaedra is becoming a certified mortician and Cynthia is continuing her modeling.
Last month, executive producer Andy Cohen told EURWeb exclusively that the ladies will go on a “life-changing” trip. Rumor has it the destination was Africa.
Season 3 averaged 3.6 million viewers, making it the highest-rated season of the reality show franchise, notes TV Guide.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here