*“The Real Housewives of Atlanta” will return Sunday, Nov. 6 with last season’s cast still in tact, Bravo announced today.
The upcoming fourth season will follow returning cast mates NeNe Leakes, Kim Zolciak, Sheree Whitfield, Kandi Burruss, Phaedra Parks and Cynthia Bailey.
The major storylines to be explored: NeNe is now separated from husband Greg, Kim is in love and pregnant, Sheree is trying to build her dream house, Kandi is launching a sex toy line, Phaedra is becoming a certified mortician and Cynthia is continuing her modeling.
Last month, executive producer Andy Cohen told EURWeb exclusively that the ladies will go on a “life-changing” trip. Rumor has it the destination was Africa.
Season 3 averaged 3.6 million viewers, making it the highest-rated season of the reality show franchise, notes TV Guide.com.
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here