*Upon hearing the devastating news about the death of singer Vesta Williams this morning, her close friend Bowlegged Lou reached out to EURweb’s Lee Bailey to mourn her passing and to share with us his recent conversations with her.
In the unedited phone conversation with Bailey below, the Full Force frontman – real name Lucien J. George – is overcome with emotion while absorbing the sudden loss of their mutual friend. It’s being reported that the singer’s body was found in a Los Angeles hotel room. The cause of death is unknown. She was 53.
Bowlegged Lou talks at length about the conversation he had with Vesta just days ago regarding a TV One interview he completed last Thursday (Sept. 15) for her upcoming episode of “Unsung.” Lou also talks about an old school concert they just did together, her sense of humor that few people got to experience (she did impressions of Chaka Khan, Tina Turner and even Lee Bailey), and much more.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Ex-NFLer Warrick Dunn Has Now Gifted 145 Homes to Single Parents
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here