*Upon hearing the devastating news about the death of singer Vesta Williams this morning, her close friend Bowlegged Lou reached out to EURweb’s Lee Bailey to mourn her passing and to share with us his recent conversations with her.
In the unedited phone conversation with Bailey below, the Full Force frontman – real name Lucien J. George – is overcome with emotion while absorbing the sudden loss of their mutual friend. It’s being reported that the singer’s body was found in a Los Angeles hotel room. The cause of death is unknown. She was 53.
Bowlegged Lou talks at length about the conversation he had with Vesta just days ago regarding a TV One interview he completed last Thursday (Sept. 15) for her upcoming episode of “Unsung.” Lou also talks about an old school concert they just did together, her sense of humor that few people got to experience (she did impressions of Chaka Khan, Tina Turner and even Lee Bailey), and much more.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here