*Ray J went on the radio in New York today claiming that he hit rapper Fabolous after the artist tweeted a joke about his appearance at Floyd Mayweather’s house on HBO’s “24/7.”
Fabolous made fun of Ray J’s cameo, in which he is shown playing the piano in the boxer’s living room and singing his song “One Wish.” Fabolous tweeted, “Floyd saying we havin a concert in my living room & the camera cuts to Ray J singing ‘One Wish’ on the piano had me in tears!!”
The tweet didn’t sit well with Ray J and a chance meeting between the pair on Sunday sparked a heated exchange, which turned violent.
Rumors suggest Fabolous got the better of Ray J, who reportedly threw the first punch at the luxury hotel and casino, Palms Las Vegas, before police intervened and handcuffed Brandy’s younger brother.
An angry Ray J called into New York radio station Power 105.1 this morning to insist that he was the one who punched Fabolous in the face.
“It’s like, don’t disrespect me and Floyd like that, so when I seen him, I was with Floyd and 50 and he (Fabolous) tried to say, ‘Don’t touch me’, and I touched that n**ga…”
Ray J continues, “I got detained… I got kicked out of the motherf**king Palms hotel! Police arrested me, handcuffs…”
Authorities in Las Vegas insist Ray J was not formally arrested and he was soon released without charges.
Listen to the interview below. (NSFW)
Here’s video of Ray J being escorted out of Palms Hotel by police:
And here’s the video that stated it all: Ray J playing the piano in Mayweather, Jr’s living room and singing his song “One Wish”:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH: Celebs Talk Summer Anthems at the 2016 BET Awards
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal (WATCH)
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Free Hamburgers to Anyone Who Changes Their Last Name to 'Burger'
- Kyrie Irving Calls ‘No Black Girls Allowed’ Yacht Party Backlash ‘Ridiculous’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here