*Ray J went on the radio in New York today claiming that he hit rapper Fabolous after the artist tweeted a joke about his appearance at Floyd Mayweather’s house on HBO’s “24/7.”
Fabolous made fun of Ray J’s cameo, in which he is shown playing the piano in the boxer’s living room and singing his song “One Wish.” Fabolous tweeted, “Floyd saying we havin a concert in my living room & the camera cuts to Ray J singing ‘One Wish’ on the piano had me in tears!!”
The tweet didn’t sit well with Ray J and a chance meeting between the pair on Sunday sparked a heated exchange, which turned violent.
Rumors suggest Fabolous got the better of Ray J, who reportedly threw the first punch at the luxury hotel and casino, Palms Las Vegas, before police intervened and handcuffed Brandy’s younger brother.
An angry Ray J called into New York radio station Power 105.1 this morning to insist that he was the one who punched Fabolous in the face.
“It’s like, don’t disrespect me and Floyd like that, so when I seen him, I was with Floyd and 50 and he (Fabolous) tried to say, ‘Don’t touch me’, and I touched that n**ga…”
Ray J continues, “I got detained… I got kicked out of the motherf**king Palms hotel! Police arrested me, handcuffs…”
Authorities in Las Vegas insist Ray J was not formally arrested and he was soon released without charges.
Listen to the interview below. (NSFW)
Here’s video of Ray J being escorted out of Palms Hotel by police:
And here’s the video that stated it all: Ray J playing the piano in Mayweather, Jr’s living room and singing his song “One Wish”:
- Is New Will Smith Movie ‘Concussion’ Making the NFL Nervous? (WATCH TRAILER)
- Kim Fields Joins Fellow ‘RHOA’ Stars with $212,000 Tax Lien
- Sanaa Lathan and Michael Ealy Speak at The Hollywood Confidential (PHOTOS)
- White Florida Teacher Says She Was Fired for Having Black Boyfriend (Watch)
- Atlanta Police on the Hunt for T.I.-Looking Suspect
- Ne-Yo & Crystal Renay Get Married with Baby Already on the Way
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here