*After photos surfaced of Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose slow-dancing in Las Vegas last week, the blogosphere became rife with talk of a possible quickie Sin City wedding.
But Billboard.com is citing “a reliable source” who says Wiz and Amber have not tied the knot. They “were simply celebrating Wiz’s birthday with close family and friends in Vegas.”
The happy couple flew to Vegas to celebrate Wiz’s 24th birthday with close ones and did not get married.
Meanwhile, the lovebirds are currently working on several projects. While on the 2011 MTV VMAs black carpet, the couple told Billboard.com that they’re working on music together.
“We’re working on some music for me, yeah,” Rose said. “It’s going to be mysterious,” Wiz added. “It’s going to be very mysterious,” Amber Rose said. “You may not even know it’s me. We might just throw it out there, might give it out and see what’s up.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Video of Prince’s Emergency Landing in Illinois Released (Watch)
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers, Grace Gealey Share Honeymoon Pics from Europe
- Faith Evans, Eric Benet, Aloe Blacc Added to Prince Tribute in L.A.
- Adele Stops Her Concert to Praise Beyonce; Calls Her ‘Jesus F***ing Christ’ (Watch)
- Why You Suddenly Heard Prince Music on ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ and ‘Scandal’
- 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Competition With No Hands
- Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian Confirm Pregnancy with Baby Bump Emoji
- Elise Neal, Eriq LaSalle Join Hugh Jackman in ‘Wolverine 3’
- La La Anthony, Monica Calhoun, Yvette Nicole Brown Join BET’s 'New Edition: The Movie'
- DJ Kool Herc Sues HBO’s ‘Vinyl’ for Using His Identity
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here