*After photos surfaced of Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose slow-dancing in Las Vegas last week, the blogosphere became rife with talk of a possible quickie Sin City wedding.
But Billboard.com is citing “a reliable source” who says Wiz and Amber have not tied the knot. They “were simply celebrating Wiz’s birthday with close family and friends in Vegas.”
The happy couple flew to Vegas to celebrate Wiz’s 24th birthday with close ones and did not get married.
Meanwhile, the lovebirds are currently working on several projects. While on the 2011 MTV VMAs black carpet, the couple told Billboard.com that they’re working on music together.
“We’re working on some music for me, yeah,” Rose said. “It’s going to be mysterious,” Wiz added. “It’s going to be very mysterious,” Amber Rose said. “You may not even know it’s me. We might just throw it out there, might give it out and see what’s up.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here