*After photos surfaced of Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose slow-dancing in Las Vegas last week, the blogosphere became rife with talk of a possible quickie Sin City wedding.
But Billboard.com is citing “a reliable source” who says Wiz and Amber have not tied the knot. They “were simply celebrating Wiz’s birthday with close family and friends in Vegas.”
The happy couple flew to Vegas to celebrate Wiz’s 24th birthday with close ones and did not get married.
Meanwhile, the lovebirds are currently working on several projects. While on the 2011 MTV VMAs black carpet, the couple told Billboard.com that they’re working on music together.
“We’re working on some music for me, yeah,” Rose said. “It’s going to be mysterious,” Wiz added. “It’s going to be very mysterious,” Amber Rose said. “You may not even know it’s me. We might just throw it out there, might give it out and see what’s up.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Watch Rihanna's New 'Sledgehammer' Video inspired by 'Star Trek Beyond!'
- Stacey Dash Calls Jesse Williams a ‘Hollywood Plantation Slave’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here