*After photos surfaced of Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose slow-dancing in Las Vegas last week, the blogosphere became rife with talk of a possible quickie Sin City wedding.
But Billboard.com is citing “a reliable source” who says Wiz and Amber have not tied the knot. They “were simply celebrating Wiz’s birthday with close family and friends in Vegas.”
The happy couple flew to Vegas to celebrate Wiz’s 24th birthday with close ones and did not get married.
Meanwhile, the lovebirds are currently working on several projects. While on the 2011 MTV VMAs black carpet, the couple told Billboard.com that they’re working on music together.
“We’re working on some music for me, yeah,” Rose said. “It’s going to be mysterious,” Wiz added. “It’s going to be very mysterious,” Amber Rose said. “You may not even know it’s me. We might just throw it out there, might give it out and see what’s up.”
- Cops Enter Wrong House, Kill Dog, Shoot Owner & Fellow Officer (WATCH)
- Black Female Celebs Rule Magazine Covers (At Least for Now)
- Rihanna Puts Support Behind Kanye West’s VMA Presidential Bid
- UCLA Footballer Ishmael Adams Robs Uber Driver; Suspended Indefinitely
- Greg King’s 'Postcards Central American Soul Food' is Top L.A. Food Truck
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- THE (09-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here