*After photos surfaced of Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose slow-dancing in Las Vegas last week, the blogosphere became rife with talk of a possible quickie Sin City wedding.
But Billboard.com is citing “a reliable source” who says Wiz and Amber have not tied the knot. They “were simply celebrating Wiz’s birthday with close family and friends in Vegas.”
The happy couple flew to Vegas to celebrate Wiz’s 24th birthday with close ones and did not get married.
Meanwhile, the lovebirds are currently working on several projects. While on the 2011 MTV VMAs black carpet, the couple told Billboard.com that they’re working on music together.
“We’re working on some music for me, yeah,” Rose said. “It’s going to be mysterious,” Wiz added. “It’s going to be very mysterious,” Amber Rose said. “You may not even know it’s me. We might just throw it out there, might give it out and see what’s up.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here