The artist, real name Cameron Thomaz, and nine others were arrested by police at East Carolina University in Greenville, North Carolina in November after a stash of marijuana was found during a search of his tour bus.
He was charged with felony counts of drug trafficking and maintaining a dwelling/place for the sale of a controlled substance, as well as a misdemeanor offense of possession of drug paraphernalia. He was freed on $300,000 bail.
But Khalifa will face no further action over the charges after District Attorney Clark Everett declared the amount of marijuana found during the investigation was far less than the 10-pound threshold for the charge. The rapper’s entourage was found with just two ounces.
Three of those arrested were ordered to pay $1,000 in fines and court costs after pleading guilty to marijuana possession.
The remaining seven, including Khalifa, had their counts dismissed.
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- First Look: Chiwetel Ejiofor, Julia Roberts in ‘Secret in Their Eyes’ (Trailer)
- Halle Berry on Leaving Modeling for Acting: ‘It Took Me Years to Build Respect’
- Victoria Rowell Wants Back on ‘The Young and the Restless’?
- Are We Bananas or is This Dude One Handsome Gorilla?
- Essence Expands Digital Programming with 'Live from the Essence Festival'
- Cops Called to Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Over Family Fights
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here