The artist, real name Cameron Thomaz, and nine others were arrested by police at East Carolina University in Greenville, North Carolina in November after a stash of marijuana was found during a search of his tour bus.
He was charged with felony counts of drug trafficking and maintaining a dwelling/place for the sale of a controlled substance, as well as a misdemeanor offense of possession of drug paraphernalia. He was freed on $300,000 bail.
But Khalifa will face no further action over the charges after District Attorney Clark Everett declared the amount of marijuana found during the investigation was far less than the 10-pound threshold for the charge. The rapper’s entourage was found with just two ounces.
Three of those arrested were ordered to pay $1,000 in fines and court costs after pleading guilty to marijuana possession.
The remaining seven, including Khalifa, had their counts dismissed.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Donald Trump Lists Oakland as 'Most Dangerous City in the World'
- Prince’s Heirs to Release ‘Hours and Hours’ of Vault Music
- Jada Pinkett Smith on ‘Gotham’ Return; Living in All-DC Comics Household
- T.I. Backs Chris Brown's Rip of Baby Mama Over Daughter’s IG Pic (Watch)
- Student With Cerebral Palsy Shocks Graduation by Walking for 1st Time (Watch)
- Snoop Dogg Joins Lalah Hathaway to Perform 'Ghetto Boy' Today on 'The Real' (WATCH)
- Whoopi Goldberg’s Transgender Model Series ‘Strut’ Lands at Oxygen
- DJ Ruckus Addresses Tyson Beckford Brawl Over Shanina Shaik (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here