The artist, real name Cameron Thomaz, and nine others were arrested by police at East Carolina University in Greenville, North Carolina in November after a stash of marijuana was found during a search of his tour bus.
He was charged with felony counts of drug trafficking and maintaining a dwelling/place for the sale of a controlled substance, as well as a misdemeanor offense of possession of drug paraphernalia. He was freed on $300,000 bail.
But Khalifa will face no further action over the charges after District Attorney Clark Everett declared the amount of marijuana found during the investigation was far less than the 10-pound threshold for the charge. The rapper’s entourage was found with just two ounces.
Three of those arrested were ordered to pay $1,000 in fines and court costs after pleading guilty to marijuana possession.
The remaining seven, including Khalifa, had their counts dismissed.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Author Guarantees 'Boy, Get a Job...' Helps Teens Find Work
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here