The artist, real name Cameron Thomaz, and nine others were arrested by police at East Carolina University in Greenville, North Carolina in November after a stash of marijuana was found during a search of his tour bus.
He was charged with felony counts of drug trafficking and maintaining a dwelling/place for the sale of a controlled substance, as well as a misdemeanor offense of possession of drug paraphernalia. He was freed on $300,000 bail.
But Khalifa will face no further action over the charges after District Attorney Clark Everett declared the amount of marijuana found during the investigation was far less than the 10-pound threshold for the charge. The rapper’s entourage was found with just two ounces.
Three of those arrested were ordered to pay $1,000 in fines and court costs after pleading guilty to marijuana possession.
The remaining seven, including Khalifa, had their counts dismissed.
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here