The artist, real name Cameron Thomaz, and nine others were arrested by police at East Carolina University in Greenville, North Carolina in November after a stash of marijuana was found during a search of his tour bus.
He was charged with felony counts of drug trafficking and maintaining a dwelling/place for the sale of a controlled substance, as well as a misdemeanor offense of possession of drug paraphernalia. He was freed on $300,000 bail.
But Khalifa will face no further action over the charges after District Attorney Clark Everett declared the amount of marijuana found during the investigation was far less than the 10-pound threshold for the charge. The rapper’s entourage was found with just two ounces.
Three of those arrested were ordered to pay $1,000 in fines and court costs after pleading guilty to marijuana possession.
The remaining seven, including Khalifa, had their counts dismissed.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend Records First-Ever Holiday Duet With the Stars [Listen]
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here