*One of the men who accused Bishop Eddie Long of seducing and having sex with him is going free.
Anthony Boyd escaped burglary charges when the mega-church pastor refused to testify against him.
Boyd was among four men who accused the preacher of convincing them to have sex with them in exchange of lavish living.
The young man was being accused of stealing over $100,000 worth of the pastor’s belongings. But the charges have been dropped.
“While I understand the there may be evidence to support a prosecution, I believe in forgiveness and the opportunity for second chances,” Long wrote, according to WSB-TV.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- Cynthia Bailey, Stacey Dash Cast in Syfy’s ‘Sharknado: The 4th Awakens’
- Lee Daniels Writes Apology Letter to Sean Penn, Ending Defamation Suit
- Kanye West Reportedly Fired Security Guard for Trying to Talk to His Wife
- Prince Being Added to Apollo Theater’s Walk of Fame
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here