*One of the men who accused Bishop Eddie Long of seducing and having sex with him is going free.
Anthony Boyd escaped burglary charges when the mega-church pastor refused to testify against him.
Boyd was among four men who accused the preacher of convincing them to have sex with them in exchange of lavish living.
The young man was being accused of stealing over $100,000 worth of the pastor’s belongings. But the charges have been dropped.
“While I understand the there may be evidence to support a prosecution, I believe in forgiveness and the opportunity for second chances,” Long wrote, according to WSB-TV.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Flavor Flav to Face Vegas Judge in DUI Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here