*One of the men who accused Bishop Eddie Long of seducing and having sex with him is going free.
Anthony Boyd escaped burglary charges when the mega-church pastor refused to testify against him.
Boyd was among four men who accused the preacher of convincing them to have sex with them in exchange of lavish living.
The young man was being accused of stealing over $100,000 worth of the pastor’s belongings. But the charges have been dropped.
“While I understand the there may be evidence to support a prosecution, I believe in forgiveness and the opportunity for second chances,” Long wrote, according to WSB-TV.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here