*One of the men who accused Bishop Eddie Long of seducing and having sex with him is going free.
Anthony Boyd escaped burglary charges when the mega-church pastor refused to testify against him.
Boyd was among four men who accused the preacher of convincing them to have sex with them in exchange of lavish living.
The young man was being accused of stealing over $100,000 worth of the pastor’s belongings. But the charges have been dropped.
“While I understand the there may be evidence to support a prosecution, I believe in forgiveness and the opportunity for second chances,” Long wrote, according to WSB-TV.
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Ava DuVernay References 'Black Panther' in Support of Bree Newsome
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here