*One of the men who accused Bishop Eddie Long of seducing and having sex with him is going free.
Anthony Boyd escaped burglary charges when the mega-church pastor refused to testify against him.
Boyd was among four men who accused the preacher of convincing them to have sex with them in exchange of lavish living.
The young man was being accused of stealing over $100,000 worth of the pastor’s belongings. But the charges have been dropped.
“While I understand the there may be evidence to support a prosecution, I believe in forgiveness and the opportunity for second chances,” Long wrote, according to WSB-TV.
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here