*It seems once again that MediaFakeOut has started some stuff. This time the rag published a story that Evelyn Lozado and Chad Ochocinco were splitsville and that she’s quitting “Basketball Wives” because she’s pregnant.
Well Lozada took to Twitter to respond.
***RUMORS TO CLEAR UP*** “I am not pregnant people and me and Ochocinco (Chad Johnson) are still together! STOP BELIEVING THE LIES “THIS” BLOG POSTS!! I think it’s sad that readers even believe the bulls**t this site posts! I respect & support bloggers that do their research!”
OK, we got that cleared up … we guess, but what about her leaving “BBall Wives” and signing off of Twitter as we reported a few days ago?
“Just wanted to say that I won’t be on Twitter for a while,” Lozada tweeted earlier this week. “Going 2 possibly delete my account & I won’t be signing on 2 do anymore shows.”
Well, she didn’t deal with that at all, so we’ll have to wait and see. If you’re wondering, season 4 of “Basketball Wives starts taping next month form an early 2012 premiere.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Nate Parker to Receive Sundance Institute’s Vanguard Award
- Idris Elba, Freida Pinto Set for John Ridley’s Showtime Miniseries ‘Guerrilla’
- Serena Williams Advances to Second Round at Wimbledon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here