*It seems once again that MediaFakeOut has started some stuff. This time the rag published a story that Evelyn Lozado and Chad Ochocinco were splitsville and that she’s quitting “Basketball Wives” because she’s pregnant.
Well Lozada took to Twitter to respond.
***RUMORS TO CLEAR UP*** “I am not pregnant people and me and Ochocinco (Chad Johnson) are still together! STOP BELIEVING THE LIES “THIS” BLOG POSTS!! I think it’s sad that readers even believe the bulls**t this site posts! I respect & support bloggers that do their research!”
OK, we got that cleared up … we guess, but what about her leaving “BBall Wives” and signing off of Twitter as we reported a few days ago?
“Just wanted to say that I won’t be on Twitter for a while,” Lozada tweeted earlier this week. “Going 2 possibly delete my account & I won’t be signing on 2 do anymore shows.”
Well, she didn’t deal with that at all, so we’ll have to wait and see. If you’re wondering, season 4 of “Basketball Wives starts taping next month form an early 2012 premiere.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here