*It seems once again that MediaFakeOut has started some stuff. This time the rag published a story that Evelyn Lozado and Chad Ochocinco were splitsville and that she’s quitting “Basketball Wives” because she’s pregnant.
Well Lozada took to Twitter to respond.
***RUMORS TO CLEAR UP*** “I am not pregnant people and me and Ochocinco (Chad Johnson) are still together! STOP BELIEVING THE LIES “THIS” BLOG POSTS!! I think it’s sad that readers even believe the bulls**t this site posts! I respect & support bloggers that do their research!”
OK, we got that cleared up … we guess, but what about her leaving “BBall Wives” and signing off of Twitter as we reported a few days ago?
“Just wanted to say that I won’t be on Twitter for a while,” Lozada tweeted earlier this week. “Going 2 possibly delete my account & I won’t be signing on 2 do anymore shows.”
Well, she didn’t deal with that at all, so we’ll have to wait and see. If you’re wondering, season 4 of “Basketball Wives starts taping next month form an early 2012 premiere.
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here