*It seems once again that MediaFakeOut has started some stuff. This time the rag published a story that Evelyn Lozado and Chad Ochocinco were splitsville and that she’s quitting “Basketball Wives” because she’s pregnant.
Well Lozada took to Twitter to respond.
***RUMORS TO CLEAR UP*** “I am not pregnant people and me and Ochocinco (Chad Johnson) are still together! STOP BELIEVING THE LIES “THIS” BLOG POSTS!! I think it’s sad that readers even believe the bulls**t this site posts! I respect & support bloggers that do their research!”
OK, we got that cleared up … we guess, but what about her leaving “BBall Wives” and signing off of Twitter as we reported a few days ago?
“Just wanted to say that I won’t be on Twitter for a while,” Lozada tweeted earlier this week. “Going 2 possibly delete my account & I won’t be signing on 2 do anymore shows.”
Well, she didn’t deal with that at all, so we’ll have to wait and see. If you’re wondering, season 4 of “Basketball Wives starts taping next month form an early 2012 premiere.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here