*Jordin Sparks and Jason Derulo are “officially dating,” the latter’s rep confirms to People.com
Derulo celebrated his 22nd birthday cuddling up to the “American Idol” champ on Sunday night.
Though Derulo was on tour in Europe on his actual birthday, Sept. 21, the two had a belated celebration at Phillipe Chow in Hollywood with friends and music industry executives.
A witness at the party told People: “Jordin would sing to him occasionally through the night in his ear if her head was nested on his shoulder. He was excited to spend some [quality time] with Jordin in LA. … The two left together and continued the celebration.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here