*Jordin Sparks and Jason Derulo are “officially dating,” the latter’s rep confirms to People.com
Derulo celebrated his 22nd birthday cuddling up to the “American Idol” champ on Sunday night.
Though Derulo was on tour in Europe on his actual birthday, Sept. 21, the two had a belated celebration at Phillipe Chow in Hollywood with friends and music industry executives.
A witness at the party told People: “Jordin would sing to him occasionally through the night in his ear if her head was nested on his shoulder. He was excited to spend some [quality time] with Jordin in LA. … The two left together and continued the celebration.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here