*Jordin Sparks and Jason Derulo are “officially dating,” the latter’s rep confirms to People.com
Derulo celebrated his 22nd birthday cuddling up to the “American Idol” champ on Sunday night.
Though Derulo was on tour in Europe on his actual birthday, Sept. 21, the two had a belated celebration at Phillipe Chow in Hollywood with friends and music industry executives.
A witness at the party told People: “Jordin would sing to him occasionally through the night in his ear if her head was nested on his shoulder. He was excited to spend some [quality time] with Jordin in LA. … The two left together and continued the celebration.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here