*Jordin Sparks and Jason Derulo are “officially dating,” the latter’s rep confirms to People.com
Derulo celebrated his 22nd birthday cuddling up to the “American Idol” champ on Sunday night.
Though Derulo was on tour in Europe on his actual birthday, Sept. 21, the two had a belated celebration at Phillipe Chow in Hollywood with friends and music industry executives.
A witness at the party told People: “Jordin would sing to him occasionally through the night in his ear if her head was nested on his shoulder. He was excited to spend some [quality time] with Jordin in LA. … The two left together and continued the celebration.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here