*Kandi Burruss is giving adults something to play with, in the bedroom that is. Her newest line of kinky creations, called Bedroom Kandi, is a natural next step from her online series “Kandi Koated Nights.”
“I been doing ‘Kandi Koated Nights’ talking about sex and relationships and did an interview with Dr. Laura Berman, the sex therapist who does radio and has a toy line,” Kandi told S2S. “I wanted to do some research. While researching, I found one of the richest women in Europe is a billionaire from having her own toys and her own line of intimate products.”
“The Real Housewife of Atlanta” and singer/songwriter then made it her new entrepreneurial mission to begin a line of her own. So she teamed with Suki Dunham, founder of OhMiBod and made something quite sweet of her own.
“I got with Suki to help me make my toy line because they have technology that is unique. They knew how to pair up the vibrator with music,” Kandi said. “So when you get your toy it has a wireless remote that connects to any MP3 player, even a
telephone. And it will vibrate to the rhythm of your favorite song. Since I am in the music industry, it made sense that I would partner with OhMiBod.”
She’s on a mission to help her fellow females experience the best sex they’ve had. She worries about the women who’ve never had an orgasm. So with the new products, she’s endorsing sexual pleasure and ways to better sexual health for everyone involved.
“There are women in this world who have children and have never had an orgasm” said Kandi. “Don’t be that chic that’s afraid because you’re like, ‘Oh, it’s taboo.’ Sex is natural. If you are a woman, having a toy is the safest sex there is. And if you’re in a relationship, having a toy only makes the relationship better.”
Bedroom Kandi will be available in October and will include lubricant and four massagers. And don’t worry about discretion. The packaging is perfect for keeping all that good stuff private.
Also the vibrators are rechargeable and waterproof. You can even use them in the bathtub. Oh my!
For more information, visit www.mybedroomkandi.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Keyshia Cole Casually Mentions She’s ‘Engaged’, and Not to Birdman
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Eyrkah Badu to Iggy Azalea: ‘What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap’ (Watch)
- Meet Ice-T and Coco’s New Baby Girl, Chanel Nicole (Pic)
- Jury Selection Begins in First Trial of Freddie Gray Case
- For Every 3 Pointer Made Steph Curry Donates a Life-Saving Bed-Net to a Child in Africa
- Chrissy Teigen’s Planned Parenthood Comments Spark Twitter Beef
- Kym Whitley: Inspiring Adoptive Parents While 'Building Memories' [EUR Exclusive]
- Must See! Tracee Ellis Ross Sings with Mom Diana in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here