*La La Vasquez Anthony’s life is an open book at this point, especially with her current reality show, “La La’s Full Court Life.”
On the series she often highlights her hubby Carmelo Anthony and son Kiyan. Her best friends are frequently talked about and occasionally peep their heads in. But one special person who may be overlooked by others is her lesbian cousin Dice.
According to La La, she’s a big part of her inner circle, but is challenged with identity issues.
In a cover story for Vibe Vixen she said:
“My cousin Dice is a big part of my reality show and what’s important to me about Dice besides, obviously, that being my cousin and one of my best friends, is Dice is dealing with sexuality issues and different things like that,” she said, explaining that her documenting her struggle may serve a purpose for the larger LGBT community.
“I think it’s important to see things like that on television because you have a lot of people struggling with who they are and trying to find themselves and worrying about if people aren’t going to accept them, and it’s good that we touch on these issues on the show,” she continued. “I think that can help a lot of people.”
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here