*La La Vasquez Anthony’s life is an open book at this point, especially with her current reality show, “La La’s Full Court Life.”
On the series she often highlights her hubby Carmelo Anthony and son Kiyan. Her best friends are frequently talked about and occasionally peep their heads in. But one special person who may be overlooked by others is her lesbian cousin Dice.
According to La La, she’s a big part of her inner circle, but is challenged with identity issues.
In a cover story for Vibe Vixen she said:
“My cousin Dice is a big part of my reality show and what’s important to me about Dice besides, obviously, that being my cousin and one of my best friends, is Dice is dealing with sexuality issues and different things like that,” she said, explaining that her documenting her struggle may serve a purpose for the larger LGBT community.
“I think it’s important to see things like that on television because you have a lot of people struggling with who they are and trying to find themselves and worrying about if people aren’t going to accept them, and it’s good that we touch on these issues on the show,” she continued. “I think that can help a lot of people.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here