*Lauryn Hill – who recently gave birth to her sixth child – has been hit with a lawsuit which alleges she walked away with the majority of a “wardrobe of high fashion items” that were provided by company Via Davia Vintage for her 2007 European tour.
According to TMZ, the former Fugees star agreed to pay the company a set weekly fee for four weeks but kept the outfits for three months.
She also allegedly only paid the company 30 percent of the items’ total cost and kept the expensive clothing for herself.
This is not the only legal issue stemming for Lauryn’s 2007 tour.
It was recently revealed she is being sued for harassment and unpaid wages.
Jay Gore – ex-guitarist with Lauryn’s solo band – issued a lawsuit against the singer for more than $20,000, claiming she insulted the band when he toured with her.
A section from the lawsuit read: “After shows, Hill would demand that the musicians and road support personnel attend meetings where she would engage in a person-by-person critique and berating.
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here