*Lauryn Hill – who recently gave birth to her sixth child – has been hit with a lawsuit which alleges she walked away with the majority of a “wardrobe of high fashion items” that were provided by company Via Davia Vintage for her 2007 European tour.
According to TMZ, the former Fugees star agreed to pay the company a set weekly fee for four weeks but kept the outfits for three months.
She also allegedly only paid the company 30 percent of the items’ total cost and kept the expensive clothing for herself.
This is not the only legal issue stemming for Lauryn’s 2007 tour.
It was recently revealed she is being sued for harassment and unpaid wages.
Jay Gore – ex-guitarist with Lauryn’s solo band – issued a lawsuit against the singer for more than $20,000, claiming she insulted the band when he toured with her.
A section from the lawsuit read: “After shows, Hill would demand that the musicians and road support personnel attend meetings where she would engage in a person-by-person critique and berating.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here