*Lauryn Hill – who recently gave birth to her sixth child – has been hit with a lawsuit which alleges she walked away with the majority of a “wardrobe of high fashion items” that were provided by company Via Davia Vintage for her 2007 European tour.
According to TMZ, the former Fugees star agreed to pay the company a set weekly fee for four weeks but kept the outfits for three months.
She also allegedly only paid the company 30 percent of the items’ total cost and kept the expensive clothing for herself.
This is not the only legal issue stemming for Lauryn’s 2007 tour.
It was recently revealed she is being sued for harassment and unpaid wages.
Jay Gore – ex-guitarist with Lauryn’s solo band – issued a lawsuit against the singer for more than $20,000, claiming she insulted the band when he toured with her.
A section from the lawsuit read: “After shows, Hill would demand that the musicians and road support personnel attend meetings where she would engage in a person-by-person critique and berating.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NYPD’s Top Cop on T.I. Concert Shooting: Rappers are ‘Basically Thugs’
- Memphis Principal's Response to Criticism of School's Handling of Student Shooting Goes Viral
- Oprah Winfrey, Audra McDonald, Patina Miller to Present at Tonys
- Chad Coleman Supports ‘Wire’ Costar Wendell Pierce Amid Battery Allegation
- NFL Vet Hines Ward Joins CNN, HLN as Sports Contributor
- Who Wore it Best? Rihanna vs. Julia Roberts
- Inside The Obamas’ Rumored D.C. Rental Home After Presidency (Pics)
- Ohio Detectives Caught on Tape Calling Trayvon Martin N-Word
- Kim & Kanye Threaten Former Bodyguard with $10M Lawsuit
- The Weeknd, Belly Nix ‘Kimmel’ Performance Over Donald Trump Appearance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here