*Lauryn Hill – who recently gave birth to her sixth child – has been hit with a lawsuit which alleges she walked away with the majority of a “wardrobe of high fashion items” that were provided by company Via Davia Vintage for her 2007 European tour.
According to TMZ, the former Fugees star agreed to pay the company a set weekly fee for four weeks but kept the outfits for three months.
She also allegedly only paid the company 30 percent of the items’ total cost and kept the expensive clothing for herself.
This is not the only legal issue stemming for Lauryn’s 2007 tour.
It was recently revealed she is being sued for harassment and unpaid wages.
Jay Gore – ex-guitarist with Lauryn’s solo band – issued a lawsuit against the singer for more than $20,000, claiming she insulted the band when he toured with her.
A section from the lawsuit read: “After shows, Hill would demand that the musicians and road support personnel attend meetings where she would engage in a person-by-person critique and berating.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here