*Lauryn Hill – who recently gave birth to her sixth child – has been hit with a lawsuit which alleges she walked away with the majority of a “wardrobe of high fashion items” that were provided by company Via Davia Vintage for her 2007 European tour.
According to TMZ, the former Fugees star agreed to pay the company a set weekly fee for four weeks but kept the outfits for three months.
She also allegedly only paid the company 30 percent of the items’ total cost and kept the expensive clothing for herself.
This is not the only legal issue stemming for Lauryn’s 2007 tour.
It was recently revealed she is being sued for harassment and unpaid wages.
Jay Gore – ex-guitarist with Lauryn’s solo band – issued a lawsuit against the singer for more than $20,000, claiming she insulted the band when he toured with her.
A section from the lawsuit read: “After shows, Hill would demand that the musicians and road support personnel attend meetings where she would engage in a person-by-person critique and berating.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here