While Lauryn Hill was on stage she introduced her former band mate Pras Michel, who joined her in singing the hip hop trio’s “Ready or Not” and “Killing Me Softly.”
The two haven’t been on stage together since 2006, just before the group split up for the second time.
But this session on stage was a glorious one, full of congratulatory praise. It also was an event that might re-spark rumors of a Fugees reunion.
However, Wyclef and and Lauryn have been pretty adamant about there being no plans to come back together.
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here