While Lauryn Hill was on stage she introduced her former band mate Pras Michel, who joined her in singing the hip hop trio’s “Ready or Not” and “Killing Me Softly.”
The two haven’t been on stage together since 2006, just before the group split up for the second time.
But this session on stage was a glorious one, full of congratulatory praise. It also was an event that might re-spark rumors of a Fugees reunion.
However, Wyclef and and Lauryn have been pretty adamant about there being no plans to come back together.
- Fox News Anchor Harris Faulkner Sues Hasbro over Toy Hamster
- Porsha Not Pressing Charges Against Cynthia for Stomach Kick
- Venus Williams Graduates from Indiana University
- Chris Bosh’s Baby Mama Reportedly Unable to Afford Bankruptcy Payments
- MTV Says Nicki-Miley Beef 'Unscripted and Real' (Watch it Unedited)
- Cops Enter Wrong House, Kill Dog, Shoot Owner & Fellow Officer (WATCH)
- Black Female Celebs Rule Magazine Covers (At Least for Now)
- Rihanna Puts Support Behind Kanye West’s VMA Presidential Bid
- UCLA Footballer Ishmael Adams Robs Uber Driver; Suspended Indefinitely
- Greg King’s 'Postcards Central American Soul Food' is Top L.A. Food Truck
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here