While Lauryn Hill was on stage she introduced her former band mate Pras Michel, who joined her in singing the hip hop trio’s “Ready or Not” and “Killing Me Softly.”
The two haven’t been on stage together since 2006, just before the group split up for the second time.
But this session on stage was a glorious one, full of congratulatory praise. It also was an event that might re-spark rumors of a Fugees reunion.
However, Wyclef and and Lauryn have been pretty adamant about there being no plans to come back together.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here