*Lauryn Hill is beginning to disappoint her fans again with her hit or miss performances.
On Thursday, on stage at the Molson Canadian Amphitheatre in Toronto, she just couldn’t hold up.
According to the National Post, the former Fugees frontwoman’s set was compared to an “artist writing their own obituary on stage.” YIKES!
This leg of the Rock the Bell Series for her was definite fail with wild movements to a terrible sound crew.
But this isn’t the first time the artist left a crowd hanging.
In July, she was met with an audience who yelled out “You f—ing suck!” when she didn’t make the crowd happy, especially given that she arrived an hour-and-a-half late to the show.
Hopefully she’ll do better when she’s up on stage in Boston Sept. 24 alongside greats like Cypress Hill, Erykah Badu, Mos Def and Talib Kweli as Black Star, and Common. That’s going to be worth being in the house for, regardless of Hill’s set.
- Of 10,000 Facebook Employees Only 1% Black - None Are Execs
- NFL Players' Crazy Answers Make for Hilarious 'Family Feud' (WATCH)
- Transgender Heckler Tells why She Interrupted Pres. Obama
- Rain Pryor Talks Race, Richard Pryor and ‘Fried Chicken & Latkes’
- Exclusive: Dayo Okeniyi Has Pivotal Role in 'Terminator Genysis'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: The Malignant Hate Cancer Took Nine Lives
- Allen West: Confederate Flag is ‘Manufactured Political Crisis’ by Left
- Panel Photos: Beautiful Textures Presents 'Who Wore What,' BET Awards Fashion Recap [Photos]
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here