*Lauryn Hill is beginning to disappoint her fans again with her hit or miss performances.
On Thursday, on stage at the Molson Canadian Amphitheatre in Toronto, she just couldn’t hold up.
According to the National Post, the former Fugees frontwoman’s set was compared to an “artist writing their own obituary on stage.” YIKES!
This leg of the Rock the Bell Series for her was definite fail with wild movements to a terrible sound crew.
But this isn’t the first time the artist left a crowd hanging.
In July, she was met with an audience who yelled out “You f—ing suck!” when she didn’t make the crowd happy, especially given that she arrived an hour-and-a-half late to the show.
Hopefully she’ll do better when she’s up on stage in Boston Sept. 24 alongside greats like Cypress Hill, Erykah Badu, Mos Def and Talib Kweli as Black Star, and Common. That’s going to be worth being in the house for, regardless of Hill’s set.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here