*Lauryn Hill is beginning to disappoint her fans again with her hit or miss performances.
On Thursday, on stage at the Molson Canadian Amphitheatre in Toronto, she just couldn’t hold up.
According to the National Post, the former Fugees frontwoman’s set was compared to an “artist writing their own obituary on stage.” YIKES!
This leg of the Rock the Bell Series for her was definite fail with wild movements to a terrible sound crew.
But this isn’t the first time the artist left a crowd hanging.
In July, she was met with an audience who yelled out “You f—ing suck!” when she didn’t make the crowd happy, especially given that she arrived an hour-and-a-half late to the show.
Hopefully she’ll do better when she’s up on stage in Boston Sept. 24 alongside greats like Cypress Hill, Erykah Badu, Mos Def and Talib Kweli as Black Star, and Common. That’s going to be worth being in the house for, regardless of Hill’s set.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Not Impressed: Man Reads Book at Beyonce Concert (WATCH)
- White Woman (Samantha Niemann) Sues Diversity Program for 'Discrimination'
- Larry Wilmore Doesn't Expect to be 'Invited Back' to WHCD
- April Jobs Report: Only 160,000 Positions Added
- Sinead O'Connor Being Sued By Arsenio Hall for Defamation
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here