*Lauryn Hill is beginning to disappoint her fans again with her hit or miss performances.
On Thursday, on stage at the Molson Canadian Amphitheatre in Toronto, she just couldn’t hold up.
According to the National Post, the former Fugees frontwoman’s set was compared to an “artist writing their own obituary on stage.” YIKES!
This leg of the Rock the Bell Series for her was definite fail with wild movements to a terrible sound crew.
But this isn’t the first time the artist left a crowd hanging.
In July, she was met with an audience who yelled out “You f—ing suck!” when she didn’t make the crowd happy, especially given that she arrived an hour-and-a-half late to the show.
Hopefully she’ll do better when she’s up on stage in Boston Sept. 24 alongside greats like Cypress Hill, Erykah Badu, Mos Def and Talib Kweli as Black Star, and Common. That’s going to be worth being in the house for, regardless of Hill’s set.
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here