*Lauryn Hill is beginning to disappoint her fans again with her hit or miss performances.
On Thursday, on stage at the Molson Canadian Amphitheatre in Toronto, she just couldn’t hold up.
According to the National Post, the former Fugees frontwoman’s set was compared to an “artist writing their own obituary on stage.” YIKES!
This leg of the Rock the Bell Series for her was definite fail with wild movements to a terrible sound crew.
But this isn’t the first time the artist left a crowd hanging.
In July, she was met with an audience who yelled out “You f—ing suck!” when she didn’t make the crowd happy, especially given that she arrived an hour-and-a-half late to the show.
Hopefully she’ll do better when she’s up on stage in Boston Sept. 24 alongside greats like Cypress Hill, Erykah Badu, Mos Def and Talib Kweli as Black Star, and Common. That’s going to be worth being in the house for, regardless of Hill’s set.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here