*Music World Gospel recording artist Le’Andria Johnson’s debut album, “The Awakening of Le’Andria Johnson,” remains at #1 on the Billboard Top Gospel Album chart, with more than a 20 percent increase at retail during the second week of release.
The Awakening of Le’Andria Johnson also lands at #1 on the Christian Music Trade Association’s (CMTA) Current Gospel Overall chart and #3 on Billboard’s Top Christian/Gospel Album chart.
The CD enters at #8 on Billboard’s Independent Record Label chart, #29 on the Billboard Overall Digital Albums chart and #24 on Billboard 200.
This week, Johnson’s new single, “Jesus” is #3 on Billboard’s Overall Best Selling Gospel Digital Single chart.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- T-Boz to Exec. Produce Teen Musical Project 'What About Your Friends?'
- Maino’s Girlfriend to Sue NYPD Over T.I. Concert Shooting
- Madonna Claps Back at BET - Tamar Dropped From Record Label?
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here