*Music World Gospel recording artist Le’Andria Johnson’s debut album, “The Awakening of Le’Andria Johnson,” remains at #1 on the Billboard Top Gospel Album chart, with more than a 20 percent increase at retail during the second week of release.
The Awakening of Le’Andria Johnson also lands at #1 on the Christian Music Trade Association’s (CMTA) Current Gospel Overall chart and #3 on Billboard’s Top Christian/Gospel Album chart.
The CD enters at #8 on Billboard’s Independent Record Label chart, #29 on the Billboard Overall Digital Albums chart and #24 on Billboard 200.
This week, Johnson’s new single, “Jesus” is #3 on Billboard’s Overall Best Selling Gospel Digital Single chart.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here