*Music World Gospel recording artist Le’Andria Johnson’s debut album, “The Awakening of Le’Andria Johnson,” remains at #1 on the Billboard Top Gospel Album chart, with more than a 20 percent increase at retail during the second week of release.
The Awakening of Le’Andria Johnson also lands at #1 on the Christian Music Trade Association’s (CMTA) Current Gospel Overall chart and #3 on Billboard’s Top Christian/Gospel Album chart.
The CD enters at #8 on Billboard’s Independent Record Label chart, #29 on the Billboard Overall Digital Albums chart and #24 on Billboard 200.
This week, Johnson’s new single, “Jesus” is #3 on Billboard’s Overall Best Selling Gospel Digital Single chart.
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here