*Music World Gospel recording artist Le’Andria Johnson’s debut album, “The Awakening of Le’Andria Johnson,” remains at #1 on the Billboard Top Gospel Album chart, with more than a 20 percent increase at retail during the second week of release.
The Awakening of Le’Andria Johnson also lands at #1 on the Christian Music Trade Association’s (CMTA) Current Gospel Overall chart and #3 on Billboard’s Top Christian/Gospel Album chart.
The CD enters at #8 on Billboard’s Independent Record Label chart, #29 on the Billboard Overall Digital Albums chart and #24 on Billboard 200.
This week, Johnson’s new single, “Jesus” is #3 on Billboard’s Overall Best Selling Gospel Digital Single chart.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here