*Music World Gospel recording artist Le’Andria Johnson’s debut album, “The Awakening of Le’Andria Johnson,” remains at #1 on the Billboard Top Gospel Album chart, with more than a 20 percent increase at retail during the second week of release.
The Awakening of Le’Andria Johnson also lands at #1 on the Christian Music Trade Association’s (CMTA) Current Gospel Overall chart and #3 on Billboard’s Top Christian/Gospel Album chart.
The CD enters at #8 on Billboard’s Independent Record Label chart, #29 on the Billboard Overall Digital Albums chart and #24 on Billboard 200.
This week, Johnson’s new single, “Jesus” is #3 on Billboard’s Overall Best Selling Gospel Digital Single chart.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here