*Lionsgate has once again topped the national home video sales chart, thanks to Tyler Perry’s “Madea’s Big Happy Family.”
The urban comedy, which earned $53.4 million in theaters, ended “Rio’s” four-week reign atop the Nielsen VideoScan First Alert.
Madea’s Big Happy Family debuted at No. 2 on the rental chart and No. 3 on the Blu-ray Disc sales chart, even though it generated just 9% of its unit sales from Blu-ray.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here