*Lionsgate has once again topped the national home video sales chart, thanks to Tyler Perry’s “Madea’s Big Happy Family.”
The urban comedy, which earned $53.4 million in theaters, ended “Rio’s” four-week reign atop the Nielsen VideoScan First Alert.
Madea’s Big Happy Family debuted at No. 2 on the rental chart and No. 3 on the Blu-ray Disc sales chart, even though it generated just 9% of its unit sales from Blu-ray.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here