*Lionsgate has once again topped the national home video sales chart, thanks to Tyler Perry’s “Madea’s Big Happy Family.”
The urban comedy, which earned $53.4 million in theaters, ended “Rio’s” four-week reign atop the Nielsen VideoScan First Alert.
Madea’s Big Happy Family debuted at No. 2 on the rental chart and No. 3 on the Blu-ray Disc sales chart, even though it generated just 9% of its unit sales from Blu-ray.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here