*Lionsgate has once again topped the national home video sales chart, thanks to Tyler Perry’s “Madea’s Big Happy Family.”
The urban comedy, which earned $53.4 million in theaters, ended “Rio’s” four-week reign atop the Nielsen VideoScan First Alert.
Madea’s Big Happy Family debuted at No. 2 on the rental chart and No. 3 on the Blu-ray Disc sales chart, even though it generated just 9% of its unit sales from Blu-ray.
- Black Confederate Flag Defender Believes Slavery was a ‘Choice’ (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Black Lives Matter Interview with Lucy McBath
- Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- A Camping Checklist for the Prepared Parent
- Surprise! Prince Drops New Sexy Song: 'HardRockLover' (LISTEN)
- The Drought and Fireworks!
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here