*Lionsgate has once again topped the national home video sales chart, thanks to Tyler Perry’s “Madea’s Big Happy Family.”
The urban comedy, which earned $53.4 million in theaters, ended “Rio’s” four-week reign atop the Nielsen VideoScan First Alert.
Madea’s Big Happy Family debuted at No. 2 on the rental chart and No. 3 on the Blu-ray Disc sales chart, even though it generated just 9% of its unit sales from Blu-ray.
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here