It was a false alarm, but for some a sheer disappointment. According to the actress, she’s got no involvement with the show, although where the idea of her being a part is still ambiguous.
Regardless, Good told the press that she’s not quite ready for a show right now.
“They haven’t contacted me..and if they do I’d only be coming on as recurring, (like I was on The Game),” she stated. “I’m not ready to be a regular on a show, although I am developing a show myself I might star in.”
But the problem is still the same. Who’s going to fill in. Fans are looking at Nia Long as a possible candidate, along with Tamera Mowry.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here