It was a false alarm, but for some a sheer disappointment. According to the actress, she’s got no involvement with the show, although where the idea of her being a part is still ambiguous.
Regardless, Good told the press that she’s not quite ready for a show right now.
“They haven’t contacted me..and if they do I’d only be coming on as recurring, (like I was on The Game),” she stated. “I’m not ready to be a regular on a show, although I am developing a show myself I might star in.”
But the problem is still the same. Who’s going to fill in. Fans are looking at Nia Long as a possible candidate, along with Tamera Mowry.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here