*Naomi Campbell, who has raised more than $7 million for charitable causes, will be honored along with her boyfriend, Russian businessman Vladislav Doronin, at the Angel Ball in New York, an event organized by the Angel Foundation, which raises awareness of cancer research.
Denise Rich – who founded the charity after her daughter, Gabrielle, died of leukemia – said: “She really is an amazing woman and she does a lot for charity. She has her own charity. She raised a lot of money this summer for Haiti and for AIDS relief.”
The Angel Ball is scheduled for Oct. 17 at Cipriani Wall Street and will include performances by Eve, Patti LaBelle and DJ Cassidy.
Earlier this year, Naomi hosted a Fashion For Relief charity show at the Forville Marker at the Cannes Film Festival in aid of Japan’s earthquake victims.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here