*Naomi Campbell, who has raised more than $7 million for charitable causes, will be honored along with her boyfriend, Russian businessman Vladislav Doronin, at the Angel Ball in New York, an event organized by the Angel Foundation, which raises awareness of cancer research.
Denise Rich – who founded the charity after her daughter, Gabrielle, died of leukemia – said: “She really is an amazing woman and she does a lot for charity. She has her own charity. She raised a lot of money this summer for Haiti and for AIDS relief.”
The Angel Ball is scheduled for Oct. 17 at Cipriani Wall Street and will include performances by Eve, Patti LaBelle and DJ Cassidy.
Earlier this year, Naomi hosted a Fashion For Relief charity show at the Forville Marker at the Cannes Film Festival in aid of Japan’s earthquake victims.
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here