*Naomi Campbell, who has raised more than $7 million for charitable causes, will be honored along with her boyfriend, Russian businessman Vladislav Doronin, at the Angel Ball in New York, an event organized by the Angel Foundation, which raises awareness of cancer research.
Denise Rich – who founded the charity after her daughter, Gabrielle, died of leukemia – said: “She really is an amazing woman and she does a lot for charity. She has her own charity. She raised a lot of money this summer for Haiti and for AIDS relief.”
The Angel Ball is scheduled for Oct. 17 at Cipriani Wall Street and will include performances by Eve, Patti LaBelle and DJ Cassidy.
Earlier this year, Naomi hosted a Fashion For Relief charity show at the Forville Marker at the Cannes Film Festival in aid of Japan’s earthquake victims.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: You Don't Know What You Don't Know
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Dr. Kenneth C. Ulmer and David Sigel Announce TUI
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Yes, Wendy Williams Had Plenty to Say About the Tamar/'The Real' Situation (WATCH)
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here