*Naomi Campbell, who has raised more than $7 million for charitable causes, will be honored along with her boyfriend, Russian businessman Vladislav Doronin, at the Angel Ball in New York, an event organized by the Angel Foundation, which raises awareness of cancer research.
Denise Rich – who founded the charity after her daughter, Gabrielle, died of leukemia – said: “She really is an amazing woman and she does a lot for charity. She has her own charity. She raised a lot of money this summer for Haiti and for AIDS relief.”
The Angel Ball is scheduled for Oct. 17 at Cipriani Wall Street and will include performances by Eve, Patti LaBelle and DJ Cassidy.
Earlier this year, Naomi hosted a Fashion For Relief charity show at the Forville Marker at the Cannes Film Festival in aid of Japan’s earthquake victims.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here