PETA has recruited Angela Simmons to strip down to her birthday suit to promote vegetarianism.
Simmons is a vegan and says:
“I wanted to bring attention to a vegan lifestyle and raise awareness for PETA. I feel it’s very important to show compassion for all of God’s creations — and adopting a vegan diet for me is the best way to live a healthier lifestyle and keep innocent animals from suffering.”
Last night at the Paramount Hotel in New York City, Simmons unveiled her nude PETA ad that read, “Eating Meat Is a Sin: Go Vegetarian.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here