*Recently at LA Live, in downtown Los Angeles, the GRAMMY Museum hosted “The Drop: Johnny Gill.”
The artist sat down with Vice President of the GRAMMY Foundation Scott Goldman to discuss his career along with the upcoming release of his first album in 16 years, Still Winning, which will be released on October 11.
Jimmy Jam, one of the producers on the album, also joined Gill and Goldman onstage in front of a capacity audience that included Sugar Ray Leonard, Bobby Brown, Ralph Tresvant and Barry Bonds.
Following the conversation Gill took the stage to perform new tracks off of the new album including “Still Winning,” “Black Box,” “My Love,” “It Would Be You” where audience members Barry Bonds and Sugar Ray Leonard joined in and Johnny’s current single “In the Mood.”
Johnny was then joined on stage by fellow New Edition member Ralph Tresvant for “Can You Stand The Rain?” before being joined by Bobby Brown for a rendition of “My Prerogative” and “Rub You The Right Way.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here