*Recently at LA Live, in downtown Los Angeles, the GRAMMY Museum hosted “The Drop: Johnny Gill.”
The artist sat down with Vice President of the GRAMMY Foundation Scott Goldman to discuss his career along with the upcoming release of his first album in 16 years, Still Winning, which will be released on October 11.
Jimmy Jam, one of the producers on the album, also joined Gill and Goldman onstage in front of a capacity audience that included Sugar Ray Leonard, Bobby Brown, Ralph Tresvant and Barry Bonds.
Following the conversation Gill took the stage to perform new tracks off of the new album including “Still Winning,” “Black Box,” “My Love,” “It Would Be You” where audience members Barry Bonds and Sugar Ray Leonard joined in and Johnny’s current single “In the Mood.”
Johnny was then joined on stage by fellow New Edition member Ralph Tresvant for “Can You Stand The Rain?” before being joined by Bobby Brown for a rendition of “My Prerogative” and “Rub You The Right Way.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here