*Recently at LA Live, in downtown Los Angeles, the GRAMMY Museum hosted “The Drop: Johnny Gill.”
The artist sat down with Vice President of the GRAMMY Foundation Scott Goldman to discuss his career along with the upcoming release of his first album in 16 years, Still Winning, which will be released on October 11.
Jimmy Jam, one of the producers on the album, also joined Gill and Goldman onstage in front of a capacity audience that included Sugar Ray Leonard, Bobby Brown, Ralph Tresvant and Barry Bonds.
Following the conversation Gill took the stage to perform new tracks off of the new album including “Still Winning,” “Black Box,” “My Love,” “It Would Be You” where audience members Barry Bonds and Sugar Ray Leonard joined in and Johnny’s current single “In the Mood.”
Johnny was then joined on stage by fellow New Edition member Ralph Tresvant for “Can You Stand The Rain?” before being joined by Bobby Brown for a rendition of “My Prerogative” and “Rub You The Right Way.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here