*Recently at LA Live, in downtown Los Angeles, the GRAMMY Museum hosted “The Drop: Johnny Gill.”
The artist sat down with Vice President of the GRAMMY Foundation Scott Goldman to discuss his career along with the upcoming release of his first album in 16 years, Still Winning, which will be released on October 11.
Jimmy Jam, one of the producers on the album, also joined Gill and Goldman onstage in front of a capacity audience that included Sugar Ray Leonard, Bobby Brown, Ralph Tresvant and Barry Bonds.
Following the conversation Gill took the stage to perform new tracks off of the new album including “Still Winning,” “Black Box,” “My Love,” “It Would Be You” where audience members Barry Bonds and Sugar Ray Leonard joined in and Johnny’s current single “In the Mood.”
Johnny was then joined on stage by fellow New Edition member Ralph Tresvant for “Can You Stand The Rain?” before being joined by Bobby Brown for a rendition of “My Prerogative” and “Rub You The Right Way.”
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here