*TMZ is reporting that Beyonce’s mom Tina Knowles has put one of her Houston area mansions on the market.
The 5 bedroom, 5 bath, 8,885 square foot mansion was purchased by Beyonce in 2004 for $3.499 million. The title was then transferred to her mom, according to TMZ.
The home has a carved stone fireplace, multilevel formal living and dining room, and a 50 foot wall of floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the backyard pool.
Tina Knowles has two other homes in the Houston area — a ranch home, and a 4,783 square foot lakefront property, TMZ reports.
View the pics below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here