*TMZ is reporting that Beyonce’s mom Tina Knowles has put one of her Houston area mansions on the market.
The 5 bedroom, 5 bath, 8,885 square foot mansion was purchased by Beyonce in 2004 for $3.499 million. The title was then transferred to her mom, according to TMZ.
The home has a carved stone fireplace, multilevel formal living and dining room, and a 50 foot wall of floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the backyard pool.
Tina Knowles has two other homes in the Houston area — a ranch home, and a 4,783 square foot lakefront property, TMZ reports.
View the pics below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- HUD to Sue Landlords if They Deny Housing Over Criminal Records
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- John Wayne's Racist Comments Kill Official Recognition in California Assembly
- Dr. Phil Talks Prince, Nick Gordon & Prescription Drug Epidemic (WATCH)
- THE (04-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here