*The final stop of the Rock the Bells tour, featuring headline performances from Lauryn Hill, Nas and Erykah Badu, has been cancelled, organizers announced.
The festival series was scheduled to wrap up in Boston on Sept. 24, but promoters have called off the Comcast Center show.
“We are very disappointed that our Boston Rock The Bells Festival stop had to be cancelled this year,” promoters said in a statement. “Unfortunately, we will not be able to execute the festival to our standards and apologize to the fans who have supported Rock The Bells and quality Hip Hop. We’ve had many challenges with this show including numerous scheduling conflicts, bad weather and logistical challenges but hope to come back to Boston with Rock The Bells soon.”
The 2011Rock The Bells festival, which also featured Common, Raekwon and Ghostface Killah of Wu-Tang Clan and Cypress Hill, has already made stops in New York and California.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here