*The final stop of the Rock the Bells tour, featuring headline performances from Lauryn Hill, Nas and Erykah Badu, has been cancelled, organizers announced.
The festival series was scheduled to wrap up in Boston on Sept. 24, but promoters have called off the Comcast Center show.
“We are very disappointed that our Boston Rock The Bells Festival stop had to be cancelled this year,” promoters said in a statement. “Unfortunately, we will not be able to execute the festival to our standards and apologize to the fans who have supported Rock The Bells and quality Hip Hop. We’ve had many challenges with this show including numerous scheduling conflicts, bad weather and logistical challenges but hope to come back to Boston with Rock The Bells soon.”
The 2011Rock The Bells festival, which also featured Common, Raekwon and Ghostface Killah of Wu-Tang Clan and Cypress Hill, has already made stops in New York and California.
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here