*Ok, if you saw the “True Blood” finale episode, there is a chance you are feeling in limbo. It was quite an interesting show with the return of Grands and Rene, and the possibility of resurrected Russell.
(Spoiler Alert! … if you haven’t seen the ‘True Blood’ finale)
With all the twists and turns, nothing could have prepared you for Lafayette stabbing Jesus, and Tara getting shot in the head by Debbie Pelt. It was definitely a shocker, indeed.
In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Rutina Wesley talked about the finale, saying there is always that lingering thought of a grandeur ending.
“I knew ahead of time that it was coming. It’s always a scary place as an actor to go there,” she said. “I don’t know what their plans are for next season. I know that Alan has said there are ‘big plans,’ but I don’t know what that really means, and things can always change. I’m not for sure, but I trust him completely.”
She continued, “At the end of the day, it’s hard to see how I’m coming back, seeing as half of my head was just blown off. I don’t know. They may figure something out. I mean it’s ‘True Blood.’ There’ s always flashbacks. There’s phantasms. There’s all this crazy stuff. It’ s very possible. But I’m excited either way. If it does all end, I’ve had the most amazing time of my life. It’s really great.”
Interesting. Very interesting indeed. Read/learn more at EW.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- #BlackLivesMatter Activist Commits Suicide on Ohio Statehouse Steps
- Jubilee Project Video Discusses a ‘World Without Black People’
- How I Helped 50,000 Blacks Think it Out, Not Shoot it Out
- THE (02-10-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here