*Ok, if you saw the “True Blood” finale episode, there is a chance you are feeling in limbo. It was quite an interesting show with the return of Grands and Rene, and the possibility of resurrected Russell.
(Spoiler Alert! … if you haven’t seen the ‘True Blood’ finale)
With all the twists and turns, nothing could have prepared you for Lafayette stabbing Jesus, and Tara getting shot in the head by Debbie Pelt. It was definitely a shocker, indeed.
In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Rutina Wesley talked about the finale, saying there is always that lingering thought of a grandeur ending.
“I knew ahead of time that it was coming. It’s always a scary place as an actor to go there,” she said. “I don’t know what their plans are for next season. I know that Alan has said there are ‘big plans,’ but I don’t know what that really means, and things can always change. I’m not for sure, but I trust him completely.”
She continued, “At the end of the day, it’s hard to see how I’m coming back, seeing as half of my head was just blown off. I don’t know. They may figure something out. I mean it’s ‘True Blood.’ There’ s always flashbacks. There’s phantasms. There’s all this crazy stuff. It’ s very possible. But I’m excited either way. If it does all end, I’ve had the most amazing time of my life. It’s really great.”
Interesting. Very interesting indeed. Read/learn more at EW.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Cops Help Toss Chris Brown From Ibiza Rental Trashed With Urine and Vomit
- Alice Walker Writes Poem Inspired by Jesse Williams’ BET Awards Speech
- WATCH: Celebs Talk Summer Anthems at the 2016 BET Awards
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal (WATCH)
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here