*Actress Sharon Leal is up to something good.
Recently she revealed that a new movie is in the making starring her and Blair Underwood.
“It’s a suspense thriller. We play husband and wife and we’re searching for our missing daughter. It was pretty intense,” said the actress about the film.
Entitled “On the Seventh Day,” the movie also stars Pam Grier and Nicole Beharie.
While at a pre-Emmy party, she also talked about the latest fashion explaining that her 10 year old looks good in animal print.
“I stick to the classics, but I like to have a bit of fun and I love that leopard is in again,” she said. “But I kind of stay true to what’s always been around. I finally got a tailor recently to make sure everything fits well.”
And at the gifting suits, she reluctantly shared that she gets excite
excited about the kitchen appliances more than anything else.
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Kevin Craig West’s Starring Role in 'Twilight The StoryTellers -The Groundskeeper' Reaches 3 Million + Facebook Views
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here