*Actress Sharon Leal is up to something good.
Recently she revealed that a new movie is in the making starring her and Blair Underwood.
“It’s a suspense thriller. We play husband and wife and we’re searching for our missing daughter. It was pretty intense,” said the actress about the film.
Entitled “On the Seventh Day,” the movie also stars Pam Grier and Nicole Beharie.
While at a pre-Emmy party, she also talked about the latest fashion explaining that her 10 year old looks good in animal print.
“I stick to the classics, but I like to have a bit of fun and I love that leopard is in again,” she said. “But I kind of stay true to what’s always been around. I finally got a tailor recently to make sure everything fits well.”
And at the gifting suits, she reluctantly shared that she gets excite
excited about the kitchen appliances more than anything else.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Newlyweds Michael Jai White and Gillian White Spotted in NYC (Snaps!)
- No Reality Show For Amber Rose & Black Chyna; Scarface Honored & Arrested
- Fla. Teens Who Died After Being Hypnotized By Former Principal, Remembered at 'Homecoming' (Watch)
- Twitter Rejects Rita Ora’s Dream ‘Lady Marmalade’ Remake With Iggy Azalea, Miley Cyrus & Charli XCX
- Report: Paris Jackson On Verge of Meltdown; Hasn’t Seen Mom in Over a Year
- Kardashian Friend Malika Haqq Apologizes for DUI Arrest
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here