*Actress Sharon Leal is up to something good.
Recently she revealed that a new movie is in the making starring her and Blair Underwood.
“It’s a suspense thriller. We play husband and wife and we’re searching for our missing daughter. It was pretty intense,” said the actress about the film.
Entitled “On the Seventh Day,” the movie also stars Pam Grier and Nicole Beharie.
While at a pre-Emmy party, she also talked about the latest fashion explaining that her 10 year old looks good in animal print.
“I stick to the classics, but I like to have a bit of fun and I love that leopard is in again,” she said. “But I kind of stay true to what’s always been around. I finally got a tailor recently to make sure everything fits well.”
And at the gifting suits, she reluctantly shared that she gets excite
excited about the kitchen appliances more than anything else.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Derek Fisher, Ex-Wife Agree to Destroy Their Frozen Embryos in Divorce Settlement
- Starz Programming Shift Moves ‘Power’, 'Survivor's Remorse' to Sunday Nights
- Tyler Perry on Singing ‘Play That Funky Music’ With Prince (Watch)
- Jay Z Responds to ‘Lemonade’, Shouts Out Prince On ‘All The Way Up’ Remix
- Dog Hours Away from Euthanasia, Saved By Student Vet's Discovery
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here