*Actress Sharon Leal is up to something good.
Recently she revealed that a new movie is in the making starring her and Blair Underwood.
“It’s a suspense thriller. We play husband and wife and we’re searching for our missing daughter. It was pretty intense,” said the actress about the film.
Entitled “On the Seventh Day,” the movie also stars Pam Grier and Nicole Beharie.
While at a pre-Emmy party, she also talked about the latest fashion explaining that her 10 year old looks good in animal print.
“I stick to the classics, but I like to have a bit of fun and I love that leopard is in again,” she said. “But I kind of stay true to what’s always been around. I finally got a tailor recently to make sure everything fits well.”
And at the gifting suits, she reluctantly shared that she gets excite
excited about the kitchen appliances more than anything else.
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here