*Actress Sharon Leal is up to something good.
Recently she revealed that a new movie is in the making starring her and Blair Underwood.
“It’s a suspense thriller. We play husband and wife and we’re searching for our missing daughter. It was pretty intense,” said the actress about the film.
Entitled “On the Seventh Day,” the movie also stars Pam Grier and Nicole Beharie.
While at a pre-Emmy party, she also talked about the latest fashion explaining that her 10 year old looks good in animal print.
“I stick to the classics, but I like to have a bit of fun and I love that leopard is in again,” she said. “But I kind of stay true to what’s always been around. I finally got a tailor recently to make sure everything fits well.”
And at the gifting suits, she reluctantly shared that she gets excite
excited about the kitchen appliances more than anything else.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here