As previously reported, “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” will premiere its fourth season on Nov. 6 at 10 p.m.
Today, Bravo released a teaser promo of what’s in store for cast members NeNe Leakes, Kim Zolciak, Sheree Whitfield, Kandi Burruss, Phaedra Parks and Cynthia Bailey.
In the clip below, newly blonde NeNe is officially separated from her husband Gregg but has yet to sign divorce papers. Still, she appears to be pursuing a new romance.
Kim, who still can’t stand NeNe, is preparing for the arrival of her baby boy with Kroy Biermann.
Sheree is taking her ex-husband to court over child support – with Phaedra as her lawyer, and Phaedra is moving forward with her plan to open up a funeral home.
Kandi, who’s writing country music these days, is also playing the entrepreneur, coming out with an “intimate luxury line” – a.k.a. sex toys.
Let’s just say the jury is still out on Cynthia and her new husband Peter, but she’s still modeling and has opened The Bailey Agency School of Fashion.
Watch the promo below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Actor Michael Jace Won’t Testify in His Murder Trial
- Cyndi Lauper Salutes Prince With ‘When You Were Mine’ at NY Concert (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here