As previously reported, “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” will premiere its fourth season on Nov. 6 at 10 p.m.
Today, Bravo released a teaser promo of what’s in store for cast members NeNe Leakes, Kim Zolciak, Sheree Whitfield, Kandi Burruss, Phaedra Parks and Cynthia Bailey.
In the clip below, newly blonde NeNe is officially separated from her husband Gregg but has yet to sign divorce papers. Still, she appears to be pursuing a new romance.
Kim, who still can’t stand NeNe, is preparing for the arrival of her baby boy with Kroy Biermann.
Sheree is taking her ex-husband to court over child support – with Phaedra as her lawyer, and Phaedra is moving forward with her plan to open up a funeral home.
Kandi, who’s writing country music these days, is also playing the entrepreneur, coming out with an “intimate luxury line” – a.k.a. sex toys.
Let’s just say the jury is still out on Cynthia and her new husband Peter, but she’s still modeling and has opened The Bailey Agency School of Fashion.
Watch the promo below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here