As previously reported, “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” will premiere its fourth season on Nov. 6 at 10 p.m.
Today, Bravo released a teaser promo of what’s in store for cast members NeNe Leakes, Kim Zolciak, Sheree Whitfield, Kandi Burruss, Phaedra Parks and Cynthia Bailey.
In the clip below, newly blonde NeNe is officially separated from her husband Gregg but has yet to sign divorce papers. Still, she appears to be pursuing a new romance.
Kim, who still can’t stand NeNe, is preparing for the arrival of her baby boy with Kroy Biermann.
Sheree is taking her ex-husband to court over child support – with Phaedra as her lawyer, and Phaedra is moving forward with her plan to open up a funeral home.
Kandi, who’s writing country music these days, is also playing the entrepreneur, coming out with an “intimate luxury line” – a.k.a. sex toys.
Let’s just say the jury is still out on Cynthia and her new husband Peter, but she’s still modeling and has opened The Bailey Agency School of Fashion.
Watch the promo below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NYC Cabbie: Roker Snub a ‘Misunderstanding’; Peele & Peretti Get Engaged
- Black Pastors Dispute Donald Trump’s Endorsement Claim for Meeting
- How the #BLM Movement Stays Alive & Effective Outside Spotlight
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here