As previously reported, “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” will premiere its fourth season on Nov. 6 at 10 p.m.
Today, Bravo released a teaser promo of what’s in store for cast members NeNe Leakes, Kim Zolciak, Sheree Whitfield, Kandi Burruss, Phaedra Parks and Cynthia Bailey.
In the clip below, newly blonde NeNe is officially separated from her husband Gregg but has yet to sign divorce papers. Still, she appears to be pursuing a new romance.
Kim, who still can’t stand NeNe, is preparing for the arrival of her baby boy with Kroy Biermann.
Sheree is taking her ex-husband to court over child support – with Phaedra as her lawyer, and Phaedra is moving forward with her plan to open up a funeral home.
Kandi, who’s writing country music these days, is also playing the entrepreneur, coming out with an “intimate luxury line” – a.k.a. sex toys.
Let’s just say the jury is still out on Cynthia and her new husband Peter, but she’s still modeling and has opened The Bailey Agency School of Fashion.
Watch the promo below.
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Tyga, Dule Hill, Jacob Latimore Cast in Thriller ‘Sleight’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here