As previously reported, “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” will premiere its fourth season on Nov. 6 at 10 p.m.
Today, Bravo released a teaser promo of what’s in store for cast members NeNe Leakes, Kim Zolciak, Sheree Whitfield, Kandi Burruss, Phaedra Parks and Cynthia Bailey.
In the clip below, newly blonde NeNe is officially separated from her husband Gregg but has yet to sign divorce papers. Still, she appears to be pursuing a new romance.
Kim, who still can’t stand NeNe, is preparing for the arrival of her baby boy with Kroy Biermann.
Sheree is taking her ex-husband to court over child support – with Phaedra as her lawyer, and Phaedra is moving forward with her plan to open up a funeral home.
Kandi, who’s writing country music these days, is also playing the entrepreneur, coming out with an “intimate luxury line” – a.k.a. sex toys.
Let’s just say the jury is still out on Cynthia and her new husband Peter, but she’s still modeling and has opened The Bailey Agency School of Fashion.
Watch the promo below.
- THE (08-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kanye to Run for President, Revisits Taylor Swift Hijack (WATCH)
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here