*TMZ is reporting that T.I. was released from an Atlanta halfway house in the wee hours this morning after spending 10 months in federal prison for a probation violation.
The rapper, whose real name is Clifford Harris, was arrested in September 2010 in Los Angeles on drug charges. He was sentenced to 11 months in prison for violating the terms of the probation he received after he was convicted of federal firearms charges.
He was released from an Arkansas prison and sent to the halfway house on Aug. 31, put back in federal lock-up over a dispute with prison officials, and then returned to the halfway house Sept. 15.
According to TMZ, T.I. left the halfway house just after midnight “with no fanfare — no tour bus, no documentary producers — simply getting into a chauffeur-driven SUV and leaving.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Heartbroken Former Obama Supporter Gives Full Support to Trump [WATCH]
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Morris Chestnut Talks About His Latest Role
- The Socialist’s Journal: Obama and the Ultra-Racialization of America
- Martin Luther King Jr. Tribute to Top Confederate Memorial on Stone Mountain
- Playboy: No More Full Nudity in Iconic Men's Magazine
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Newlyweds Michael Jai White and Gillian White Spotted in NYC (Snaps!)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here