*TMZ is reporting that T.I. was released from an Atlanta halfway house in the wee hours this morning after spending 10 months in federal prison for a probation violation.
The rapper, whose real name is Clifford Harris, was arrested in September 2010 in Los Angeles on drug charges. He was sentenced to 11 months in prison for violating the terms of the probation he received after he was convicted of federal firearms charges.
He was released from an Arkansas prison and sent to the halfway house on Aug. 31, put back in federal lock-up over a dispute with prison officials, and then returned to the halfway house Sept. 15.
According to TMZ, T.I. left the halfway house just after midnight “with no fanfare — no tour bus, no documentary producers — simply getting into a chauffeur-driven SUV and leaving.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Larenz Tate, Mike Colter Join Queen Latifah’s ‘Girl Trip’
- TV Academy Sues Over Whitney Houston's Illegal Emmy Auction
- While Supreme Court Guts 4th Amendment, Black America left hypnotized by the NBA and Lebron James
- Mahershala Ali: The 'Free State of Jones' Interview with Kam Williams
- R. Kelly’s Ex-Wife Drea Takes Twerking to a New Level...And In a Floor Length Skirt (Watch)
- Broadway’s ‘Shuffle Along’ to Close With Audra McDonald’s Maternity Exit
- Obama to Cavs Coach Tyronn Lue: "Tell J.R. and Everybody to Put On a Shirt" (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here