*TMZ is reporting that T.I. was released from an Atlanta halfway house in the wee hours this morning after spending 10 months in federal prison for a probation violation.
The rapper, whose real name is Clifford Harris, was arrested in September 2010 in Los Angeles on drug charges. He was sentenced to 11 months in prison for violating the terms of the probation he received after he was convicted of federal firearms charges.
He was released from an Arkansas prison and sent to the halfway house on Aug. 31, put back in federal lock-up over a dispute with prison officials, and then returned to the halfway house Sept. 15.
According to TMZ, T.I. left the halfway house just after midnight “with no fanfare — no tour bus, no documentary producers — simply getting into a chauffeur-driven SUV and leaving.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here