*Rapper T.I. must be proud as his clothing brand, AKOO and his Grand Hustle Entertainment are presenting the “A King of Oneself” brunch. It will take place on Oct. 2 during the BET Hip Hop Awards weekend and will be hosted by the rapper himself.
It’s an exclusive event to be held at a private location in Atlanta.
“We’re gathering our family and friends during BET’s Hip Hop Awards weekend to show love and appreciation to T.I. as he celebrates his 30th birthday, his new book Power & Beauty, and the growth of the AKOO Brand,” states Jason Geter, co-founder of the brand.
During the brunch soiree, guests will be presented a sneak peek screening of the “Salute the King” fan-based documentary. AKOO Clothing partnered with Grand Hustle to launch the Salute the King Campaign where fans recorded and uploaded video messages to T.I. Droves of fans and celebrity friends from Rick Ross, Diddy, Nelly, Big Sean, Lex Luger, Playboy Tre, Young Dro, Killer Mike, Travis Porter, B.o.B, Curtis Granderson, Carl Crawford and Hollywood TV actor Hosea Chanchez uploaded personal video messages of support and encouraging words to the Grammy award winning artist, actor, and producer.
“The Salute the King” campaign was an overwhelming success. T.I. fans from all over the world submitted videos. People are excited and are awaiting to see big things happen from him in the near future,” saids Jeff Belizaire, Director of Marketing for AKOO Clothing.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here