*Rapper T.I. must be proud as his clothing brand, AKOO and his Grand Hustle Entertainment are presenting the “A King of Oneself” brunch. It will take place on Oct. 2 during the BET Hip Hop Awards weekend and will be hosted by the rapper himself.
It’s an exclusive event to be held at a private location in Atlanta.
“We’re gathering our family and friends during BET’s Hip Hop Awards weekend to show love and appreciation to T.I. as he celebrates his 30th birthday, his new book Power & Beauty, and the growth of the AKOO Brand,” states Jason Geter, co-founder of the brand.
During the brunch soiree, guests will be presented a sneak peek screening of the “Salute the King” fan-based documentary. AKOO Clothing partnered with Grand Hustle to launch the Salute the King Campaign where fans recorded and uploaded video messages to T.I. Droves of fans and celebrity friends from Rick Ross, Diddy, Nelly, Big Sean, Lex Luger, Playboy Tre, Young Dro, Killer Mike, Travis Porter, B.o.B, Curtis Granderson, Carl Crawford and Hollywood TV actor Hosea Chanchez uploaded personal video messages of support and encouraging words to the Grammy award winning artist, actor, and producer.
“The Salute the King” campaign was an overwhelming success. T.I. fans from all over the world submitted videos. People are excited and are awaiting to see big things happen from him in the near future,” saids Jeff Belizaire, Director of Marketing for AKOO Clothing.
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here